• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2019 NH Gun Bills: HB101 relative to regulating possession of firearms in a school district

I usually like short, non-wordy bills, but this is too short. Idiots could've just cribbed from the wording of RSA 159:19 (New Hamshire's only "gun free zone" law).

OTOH, stupid is a plus if it reduces the likelihood of passage, signing.

What is considered a school district? And what is the zone around the school? My BiL lives right next to a school....
"This bill allows a school district, school administrative unit, or chartered public school to adopt and enforce a policy regulating firearms, firearms components, ammunition, firearms supplies, or knives within its jurisdiction."

It's pretty clear that a district will be able to ban guns from the district's schools. Fail. The only chance to stop an active shooter is another armed person in that school and these idiots want to make sure the bad guy is safe. Idiots

"This bill allows a school district, school administrative unit, or chartered public school to adopt and enforce a policy regulating firearms, firearms components, ammunition, firearms supplies, or knives within its jurisdiction."

It's pretty clear that a district will be able to ban guns from the district's schools. Fail. The only chance to stop an active shooter is another armed person in that school and these idiots want to make sure the bad guy is safe. Idiots

Why can’t these progressive idiots get this through their pea sized brains? To any thinking person it’s incredibly obvious...maybe even rife with “common sense”, a term I’ve come to loath because I know what that really means in lib-speak.

Back
Top Bottom