2019 NES Cast Bullet Seminar Sign Up Thread

Don’t forget!

safety glasses and gloves
Notebook!
Don’t forget to bring your shooting or reloading gear to swap. We usually have some random reloading stuff and or gun parts to trade amongst the attendees.

bring a folding chair!!!!

I have a bunch of Hornady items that I was going to bring to try to sell if anyone is interested let me know so I can pack them up.

Hornady LnL press
Case prep center
Dies
Shell plates

Everything is less than4 years old and in good shape. I’m asking 80% of what I paid.
Let me know. Thanks

Stupid Question:

Are we going to be doing this inside or outside in the cold?

Just want to know what to be prepared for it clothing-wise, if its outside in the cold ....

Stupid Question:

Are we going to be doing this inside or outside in the cold?

Just want to know what to be prepared for it clothing-wise, if its outside in the cold ....
Not a stupid question at all. We will be inside a garage for 99% Love it. Will have a heater cranking in the morning to warm it up so we should be pretty toasty in there

Mike what is our total count please??
Attendees

NHCraigT - Paid
BFDX7 - Paid
Artie - Paid
SasquatchShawn & Guest - Paid
Pete - Paid
Carl - Paid
Richardc - Paid
BroccoliIglesias - Paid
Daveusow - Paid
Jerry - Paid
76Too - Paid
Jjay - Paid
jobryan22 - Paid
Carl - Paid
Matt - Paid
martychek - Paid
KnobCreek - Paid
yanquidog - Paid

Bringing shotshell presses, Hornady, Mec, lead shot, hulls, wads, etc. RCBS Jr Press. Loading dies .45-70, 38-55, .45 Colt,.32 S&W. Have two Savage 720 shotguns to move if anyone is interested. A Remington Model 81 in .300 Savage and one in .35 Remington. Also a Remington Model 14 in .35 Remington.

I will have to get some help taking the bucket of lead pipe out of the truck. While getting it from the back garage to the truck I realized it is way more than the Doctor said I can lift!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'll be there early to help.

Attendees

NHCraigT - Paid
BFDX7 - Paid
Artie - Paid
SasquatchShawn & Guest - Paid
Pete - Paid
Carl - Paid
Richardc - Paid
BroccoliIglesias - Paid
Daveusow - Paid
Jerry - Paid
76Too - Paid
Jjay - Paid
jobryan22 - Paid
Carl - Paid
Matt - Paid
martychek - Paid
KnobCreek - Paid
yanquidog - Paid
Thank Knob!

Bringing shotshell presses, Hornady, Mec, lead shot, hulls, wads, etc. RCBS Jr Press. Loading dies .45-70, 38-55, .45 Colt,.32 S&W. Have two Savage 720 shotguns to move if anyone is interested. A Remington Model 81 in .300 Savage and one in .35 Remington. Also a Remington Model 14 in .35 Remington.

Ohhh goodies. Any Mec business in the 20-25 range? Any 12 gauge AA wads

Wish the original date could have held, sorry to miss the seminar.
Did get to spend the day visiting my wife's old stomping grounds - any Portuguese person should recognize the location...

Attachments

• IMG_20191117_130018418.jpg
    IMG_20191117_130018418.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 13
I would like to give a shoutout to all of the helpers.
Sasquatchshawn
The Donkey
BillNed
Thank you all for the help setting up and breaking down. You guys rocks.
Most importantly to 1919FAN whom without we wouldn’t have location to host the event or the 49 years of experience as a third generation caster. Not to mention his tons of moulds and sizers to accommodate anyone and everyone.
Lastly a big thank you to all of the attendees. I hope you all enjoyed it. We went a little more informal this year with more hands on. I hope we covered all of the questions and everyone got their time on the casting pots.
Let’s keep the thread going and post any questions here and I would love to see some results from the new casters.
I’ll post some links to the websites I spoke about too.

Thanks to all that made this happen. The amount of equipment, knowledge, resources, and time that was volunteered was just awesome. I had a blast, learned a ton and got to put faces to names. Thanks again for everything.

Thanks again for the lead.
no problem already have next years donation. Old timer I have not seen for sometime came by with some mystery scrap- thinks its old school plumbers lead? Plus I had a,mystery bucket of wheel weights show up. Few handfuls looks like more zinc and steel than lead. i will sort over the winter.

Back
Top Bottom