2019 CMP M1 Garand Clinic and CMP games @ OCSA IS CLOSED SEE YOU IN 2020

Looks like it's going to be a 'Wustah and Beyond' invasion this Sunday. 76Too bringing Mr. New York and on my way in I'll stop to bring Al with me.

155 CC's for the M1 and those fancy TMK's for the Bula, both with Varget.

Hear that @omfgrubert ...Mr. New York! That makes you sound FANCEEEEEE!

I'll be using my mouse fart Garand loads (43gr Varget w/168 Nosler CC's), and either XM80 or this PPU 'Match' 168gr for the M14 since all my reloading equipment is already in the neutral zone (some call it America).

Will also be loaning Mr. New York my (suitably) mismatched AR15A2 that I used in the previous modern military match and will be giving him a fistful of the mystical 'green tip' tank piercing rounds to feed it. I think he was in the cub scouts when he was a puppy, so maybe they they taught him how to use one?

Lucky for you guys, it's going to be cold enough that I'll actually have to wear pants on Sunday :(

I'll be using my mouse fart Garand loads (43gr Varget w/168 Nosler CC's), and either XM80 or this PPU 'Match' 168gr for the M14 since all my reloading equipment is already in the neutral zone (some call it America).

Will also be loaning Mr. New York my (suitably) mismatched AR15A2 that I used in the previous modern military match and will be giving him a fistful of the mystical 'green tip' tank piercing rounds to feed it. I think he was in the cub scouts when he was a puppy, so maybe they they taught him how to use one?

Lucky for you guys, it's going to be cold enough that I'll actually have to wear pants on Sunday :(
did you figure out your zero?

OK, fess up. The only reason you are wearing pants is because you are afraid that giant preying mantis that was at the last match might crawl somewhere to hibernate.

Made a quick dash to the range to check out the 308 M1. Haven't shot it in maybe a year or more. It still makes holes in paper.

Looks like it's going to be a 'Wustah and Beyond' invasion this Sunday. 76Too bringing Mr. New York and on my way in I'll stop to bring Al with me.

155 CC's for the M1 and those fancy TMK's for the Bula, both with Varget.
Will be a first for me Tomorrow. All border line max loads with H4895 and 168s in everything. Im going to try and shoot 3 guns... M1 30-06, M1 308 and M1a ?

I picked up a silver in modern and proceeded to loose the trinket between getting it and getting into my truck.... [slap]

this sounds like fun. I might be able to bring another guy or 2 to an event this year. I think we'd all be complete newbs wrt the competition, so we'd need some mentors for the first few times..

some of the best 'mentors'/experts in the area on the platform go to/run these matches (myself not included) and are always there to run new shooters through the course of fire and let you borrow any equipment you might not have yet. they're addicting and you might find yourself looking forward to the next match on your way home from your first!

this sounds like fun. I might be able to bring another guy or 2 to an event this year. I think we'd all be complete newbs wrt the competition, so we'd need some mentors for the first few times..
The Intent of the CMP is to get new shooters on the line and develop solid marksmanship , all newer shooters are welcome and as long as you have the attention span of a crayon cruncher you will be OK

tick tock. i'm trying to plan my trip back while the gas prices are good. guess i'll call rich!
Have not heard anything yet OCSA email usually comes when schedule is up. 2019 schedule is still up on website. Call rich

Back
Top Bottom