2019 ARRL Field Day is June 22-23

I joined Nashua Area Radio Society and they are going to have 14 transmitters setup in a local school parking lot according to their newsletter. So I am likely to drop by at some point during that weekend to introduce myself (I joined online and am never in NH for their meetings . . . at least not until we do the final move) and check it out.

About The Nashua Area Radio Society and Our Mission

I also belong to Norwood Radio Club which will be at Mansfield Airport (they have a permanent station there) and Sturdy Memorial Hospital Radio Club which will operate out of the WWII Memorial Park in Attleboro.

The Norwood Amateur Radio Club Meeting Information
field day 2018

I should go. I went to field day in 2017 and worked a radio for a while doing checks. It was pretty cool.
33xes1.jpg

I'll be at the Sci Tech Amateur Radio Society (W1STR) field day over in Natick. I believe there is a VE session going on as well for anyone interested.

Depending on how I'm feeling tomorrow morning I'll try to drop in at the Nashua Area Radio Society Field day at the Hudson Memorial School on Saturday

I was not able to spend a lot of time because of family commitments and I was not feeling very good and didn't have much energy. I might drop in on another club tomorrow depending how I'm feeling.

Nashua Area Radio Society Field Day PICs

upload_2019-6-22_14-17-28.png

They had 11 club antennas and misc personal antennas. Each club tower had 3 antennas 2 were off center feed Dipoles.

upload_2019-6-22_14-17-56.png

Satellite Tracking and Receiving Antennas

upload_2019-6-22_14-19-31.png

Satellite Tracking Radio Equipment

upload_2019-6-22_14-21-10.png

If you are going to be closer to home turf tomorrow, pay a visit to Sturdy Memorial Hospital Radio Club's setup in Attleboro (WWII Memorial Park).
field day 2018

Nowhere as comprehensive as Nashua, but still a good setup to watch or GOTA.

Back
Top Bottom