2019-2020 New England Patriots

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I dunno. The only reason they didn't go 19-0 was Tom Coughlin. He just had Belichick's #. Not a better coach, but he had Bill figured out in big games. That and that amazing avoidance that Eli pulled. Ran from defenders. Made the completion. Against all odds. Heartbreaking for sure for Pats fans.
You guys are crazy. The ONLY reason is the freakish luck of Tyree pulling off the helmet catch, and the refs not blowing the play dead after Eli was in the grasp of Jarvis Green and Richard Seymour, who were yanking Eli backwards. Plus, the Giants should have been hit with a penalty on that play. The Giants' center O'Hara was blatantly holding Seymour as Seymour was trying to sack Manning. How do the refs not see and call that? It was right in the middle of the action, right where the QB and the ball were.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Looks like I'll be sporting rain gear tonight. Weather is going to suck and Giants probably wont have much of a running game with their injuries

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are crazy. The ONLY reason is the freakish luck of Tyree pulling off the helmet catch, and the refs not blowing the play dead after Eli was in the grasp of Jarvis Green and Richard Seymour, who were yanking Eli backwards. Plus, the Giants should have been hit with a penalty on that play. The Giants' center O'Hara was blatantly holding Seymour as Seymour was trying to sack Manning. How do the refs not see and call that? It was right in the middle of the action, right where the QB and the ball were.
This is exactly what I was thinking as I was reading through this thread catching up today. And in my opinion if they have a chance to accomplish an undefeated season as the absolute cherry on top of this dynasty I'd be all for that. If any coach could have a team taking things one game at a time and not getting too caught up in the undefeated season it's Belichick. As a matter of fact, there's no way that anybody on the team right now (or right up until the Super Bowl), coaches or players, are giving the thought of an undefeated season one second of time. Which is exactly why they could do it.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Good.

I LOVE an interesting game. Who wants to see a walkover? Pats can pick it up and whup the Giants during the second half, while I'm watching the Bruins.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
The announcers are cute.

"Guess they're missing Gostkowski now!"

Well... Gostkowski would have had every chance of missing just as often as Nugent has, at least this season. Let's be fair.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The announcers are cute.

"Guess they're missing Gostkowski now!"

Well... Gostkowski would have had every chance of missing just as often as Nugent has, at least this season. Let's be fair.
Yeah, we're missing a guy who became injured/inoperable kicker... nice hot take there guys.... [laugh]

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Also if it's as windy there as it is up in Boston area, between that and the laces... that doesn't help either...

Top Bottom