2019-2020 New England Patriots

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After Kobe Bryant, whenever I hear a Black athlete accused of rape, I take the man's side, especially in the #MeToo era.

Igotid

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
They just interviewed former Patriots owner Victor Kiam about this obvious money grab attempt. His only comment, “just another case of a classic ——“

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
If these text messages are real, he's done. The Patriots can't have AB on the roster after the accusation and the optics of his treatment of a woman. He's f*cked in the head... stupid bastard.

Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 7.43.48 AM.png

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
This reminds me of the beginning of the end of the Celtics. Len Bias was their #1 pick. He was the next generation. He was superbly talented.

He went out partying shortly after the draft and died. It let the air out of the Celtics balloon big time. He was the future.

Then there was Reggie Lewis. Heart problems. Had the best of medical care who told him he could play (after one doc told him he had a problem). And Reggie died.

It killed the Celtics for a decade or more.

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
In regards to the text messages:

Are they in English?

The only person dumb enough to send a text message like that would have to be dumb enough to write like that. These delayed lawsuits (this happened in 2017/2018 I guess) are a problem.

Women, don’t hang out with ‘bad boys’ - I’ve heard the reasons ‘exciting’ ‘parties’. Yeah, look what happens.

After exposing himself (allegedly) she admits to going back, partying with him, going to his mansion - good call.

Not blaming her but PSGWSP

Yeah, he’s done. The NFL is investigating, when have they ever cleared the Patriots - I’d be surprised if they don’t put some blame on Brady for having seen the guy within a year of one of these incidents.

Still don’t give a rats ass about the NFL, but I have a daughter - so I care in general.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If these text messages are real, he's done. The Patriots can't have AB on the roster after the accusation and the optics of his treatment of a woman. He's f*cked in the head... stupid bastard.

View attachment 302411
lol, whenever I see things like this or listen to an athlete interview I chuckle a bit to myself thinking this guy gradumated kolledge.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

View attachment 302411
None of that proves he's guilty of rape. It basically says AB caught the girl lying. He also just happened to jerk off on her back and they slept together. AB caught her in a lie and now she's trying to ruin him as payback.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
They just interviewed former Patriots owner Victor Kiam about this obvious money grab attempt. His only comment, “just another case of a classic ——“
Was he holding his blow-up Lisa Whatshername doll?? What a class act Kiam was. Tool!

As far as the texts/tweets/whatever - anyone got a translator app I can use. This isn't no language I ever heard. LOL

mousegunfan

NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
The NFL should do nothing, same with the team. It's a civil matter. If it were true she would file charges.

Anyone can file a civil suit and say anything.

I read those texts to say you wanted to entrap me with a baby and he knows she is a liar and scam artist. Those texts are not bad as people are saying.

A woman scorned is dangerous.

Last edited:

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The NFL should do nothing, same with the team. It's a civil matter. If it were true she would file charges.
Lol 10 years ago, they could do that and get away with it. Now we're in the #meetoofullretard era, etc. The NFL poor handling of these types of incidents previously has established a precendent going forward of overreaction, especially now that they've spent all kinds of money trying to fluff up their image with virtue signaling ads, etc, and
other BS.

-Mike

yanici

NES Member
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
Two things are blatantly clear to me. She's a liar and he's a big f**kup. That means that AB is just being AB. Too bad he doesn't have half a brain to go with all that talent.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
As far as the texts/tweets/whatever - anyone got a translator app I can use. This isn't no language I ever heard. LOL
As a public service, here is a translation to English:

"You let me ejaculate on your back! We slept together in bed! I didn't need your private athletic training; I've been All-Pro since before I even knew you! You contacted me online first, crying about needing money. I didn't contact you first. You chose not to leave my house, even though I got you a hotel room. You fell asleep on my couch. Get out of here; my girl friend got you to admit your extortion! You're a failure, telling everyone you own a gym (when you are just trying to start one up)! What are you going to tell everyone? Don't give out my phone number! You thought it would be easy to score some money. Pretending to be religious, you fake wh*re, you and your mother thought you found a meal ticket. Get out of here. Don't contact my team. "

Her gym website is pretty slick, but the address looks totally fake. 12345 Hacks Cross, Memphis. Consecutive numbers? Google maps does not turn up anything at that address.
Home - Taylored Gymnastics

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Two things are blatantly clear to me. She's a liar and he's a big f**kup. .
don't these players have managers?
I mean...if a manager slipped $50K into an envelope....this woman would have went away and been unknown...

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This smells about as ripe as CBF's allagations again Kavanaugh... Just as well timed too.
Completely agree that this is most likely BS, timing and delay in suit, too much shady stuff she's into. However that text......read in open court, to a bunch of people on the jury......that's not going to fly. Also, as SERE said - the NFL will never miss an opportunity to screw with the Patriots.

Come and take

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
None of that proves he's guilty of rape. It basically says AB caught the girl lying. He also just happened to jerk off on her back and they slept together. AB caught her in a lie and now she's trying to ruin him as payback.
Thats how I read it.

Odd timing on her end with allegations.
I see this going nowhere.

TC McQuade

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
A few observations about her "Gym" and the "Gym's" website:

1. She started the website on 12/6/2018

upload_2019-9-11_12-53-40.png

2. The "Gym" is located at a trash recycling plant

upload_2019-9-11_12-52-16.png

3. The "Gym" is really a Gymnastics place for young kids
4. She is trying to raise $10,000.00 but so far has only been able to raise $7.00
5. The fundraiser is 3 years old and the only one who contributed was the person that started the fund raiser

upload_2019-9-11_12-55-29.png

upload_2019-9-11_13-25-34.png

6. Her "Gym website is valued at $8.95 and earns $0.15 per day

upload_2019-9-11_12-58-23.png

Last edited:

MarlboroughMan

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The NFL needs to be very careful here (and the players union will certainly be involved too) in terms of precedent. These athletes are very easy targets and anybody can file a civil suit against anybody so easily. Is there anybody on this forum who couldn't be sued and accused of something like this (from back in your past, back in school, at some job you worked, etc.)? Imagine if some girl you dated at any point decided to file a civil suit against you and it meant your job. I'm not saying he's innocent. He's clearly a moron in so many ways. But this is every bit as likely a money grab as it is a rape and the (civil) accusation alone shouldn't impact his ability to work.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's no denying they had sex, but the fake gym shows that she's not a reliable witness and has no credibility. Even if the police don't charge him, he's still going to have to deal with her BS in a civil lawsuit, so it's very likely he's just going to settle with her.

You would think 15 years after Kobe Bryant that athletes would know better than to throw their cock around, but nope. They need to assume that if they have sex with any girl that she's going to accuse them of rape.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The NFL needs to be very careful here (and the players union will certainly be involved too) in terms of precedent. These athletes are very easy targets and anybody can file a civil suit against anybody so easily. Is there anybody on this forum who couldn't be sued and accused of something like this (from back in your past, back in school, at some job you worked, etc.)? Imagine if some girl you dated at any point decided to file a civil suit against you and it meant your job. I'm not saying he's innocent. He's clearly a moron in so many ways. But this is every bit as likely a money grab as it is a rape and the (civil) accusation alone shouldn't impact his ability to work.
Not saying he should have any less rights, but as far as "anybody from this forum" maybe there's a handful of people here who would stand to lose huge from such a
suit. The rest of us don't have net worths high enough that the ambulance chasers wouldn't think we're a tasty enough snack. I agree though as a matter of precedent letting this crap stand is bad news.... because it just promotes more abuse of the system.

-Mike

Top Bottom