1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

2019-2020 New England Patriots

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 5811, Feb 4, 2019.

1. T-Unit

T-Unit

After Kobe Bryant, whenever I hear a Black athlete accused of rape, I take the man's side, especially in the #MeToo era.

2. Igotid

Igotid NES Member

They just interviewed former Patriots owner Victor Kiam about this obvious money grab attempt. His only comment, “just another case of a classic ——“

3. richc

richc NES Member

If these text messages are real, he's done. The Patriots can't have AB on the roster after the accusation and the optics of his treatment of a woman. He's f*cked in the head... stupid bastard.

Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 7.43.48 AM.png

Dennis in MA likes this.
  4. richc

richc NES Member

This reminds me of the beginning of the end of the Celtics. Len Bias was their #1 pick. He was the next generation. He was superbly talented.

He went out partying shortly after the draft and died. It let the air out of the Celtics balloon big time. He was the future.

Then there was Reggie Lewis. Heart problems. Had the best of medical care who told him he could play (after one doc told him he had a problem). And Reggie died.

It killed the Celtics for a decade or more.

5. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

i wondered why brown was in such a hurry to pony up a new deal in boston!

richc likes this.
  6. GM-GUY

GM-GUY NES Member

In regards to the text messages:

Are they in English?

The only person dumb enough to send a text message like that would have to be dumb enough to write like that. These delayed lawsuits (this happened in 2017/2018 I guess) are a problem.

Women, don’t hang out with ‘bad boys’ - I’ve heard the reasons ‘exciting’ ‘parties’. Yeah, look what happens.

After exposing himself (allegedly) she admits to going back, partying with him, going to his mansion - good call.

Not blaming her but PSGWSP

Yeah, he’s done. The NFL is investigating, when have they ever cleared the Patriots - I’d be surprised if they don’t put some blame on Brady for having seen the guy within a year of one of these incidents.

Still don’t give a rats ass about the NFL, but I have a daughter - so I care in general.

mwalsh9152 likes this.
  7. Fixxah

Fixxah NES Member

But did she get punched?

[/sarc/]

8. Stape

Stape

lol, whenever I see things like this or listen to an athlete interview I chuckle a bit to myself thinking this guy gradumated kolledge.

9. dragonballzz

dragonballzz

None of that proves he's guilty of rape. It basically says AB caught the girl lying. He also just happened to jerk off on her back and they slept together. AB caught her in a lie and now she's trying to ruin him as payback.

10. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA NES Member

Was he holding his blow-up Lisa Whatshername doll?? What a class act Kiam was. Tool!

As far as the texts/tweets/whatever - anyone got a translator app I can use. This isn't no language I ever heard. LOL

Igotid and T-Unit like this.
  11. mousegunfan

mousegunfan NES Member

The NFL should do nothing, same with the team. It's a civil matter. If it were true she would file charges.

Anyone can file a civil suit and say anything.

I read those texts to say you wanted to entrap me with a baby and he knows she is a liar and scam artist. Those texts are not bad as people are saying.

A woman scorned is dangerous.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019 at 11:03 AM
    XqqS likes this.
  12. new guy

new guy NES Member

Does that qualify him as being illiterate? Holy hell.

mwalsh9152 likes this.
  13. drgrant

drgrant Moderator NES Member

Lol 10 years ago, they could do that and get away with it. Now we're in the #meetoofullretard era, etc. The NFL poor handling of these types of incidents previously has established a precendent going forward of overreaction, especially now that they've spent all kinds of money trying to fluff up their image with virtue signaling ads, etc, and
    other BS.

-Mike

richc likes this.
  14. mousegunfan

mousegunfan NES Member

He's not writing a term paper. When in Rome speak Italian, when talking to another hood rat speak that way.

15. yanici

yanici NES Member

Two things are blatantly clear to me. She's a liar and he's a big f**kup. That means that AB is just being AB. Too bad he doesn't have half a brain to go with all that talent.

whalerman69 likes this.
  16. qqac

qqac

As a public service, here is a translation to English:

"You let me ejaculate on your back! We slept together in bed! I didn't need your private athletic training; I've been All-Pro since before I even knew you! You contacted me online first, crying about needing money. I didn't contact you first. You chose not to leave my house, even though I got you a hotel room. You fell asleep on my couch. Get out of here; my girl friend got you to admit your extortion! You're a failure, telling everyone you own a gym (when you are just trying to start one up)! What are you going to tell everyone? Don't give out my phone number! You thought it would be easy to score some money. Pretending to be religious, you fake wh*re, you and your mother thought you found a meal ticket. Get out of here. Don't contact my team. "

Her gym website is pretty slick, but the address looks totally fake. 12345 Hacks Cross, Memphis. Consecutive numbers? Google maps does not turn up anything at that address.
    Home - Taylored Gymnastics

JayMcB and Artie like this.
  17. SteelShooter

SteelShooter NES Member

imagine if he had a Michael Jordan brain

18. SERE

SERE NES Life Member NES Member

[laugh] The NFL findings:

"In fining and punishing the NE Patriots we found that 'more likely than not'...."

19. Roland Deschain

Roland Deschain NES Member

Pretty strong feeling this is going absolutely nowhere

20. mousegunfan

mousegunfan NES Member

Google Maps

21. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

don't these players have managers?
    I mean...if a manager slipped $50K into an envelope....this woman would have went away and been unknown...

22. wilson911

wilson911

Exactly.

He needs Ray Donovan.

23. ThePreBanMan

ThePreBanMan

This smells about as ripe as CBF's allagations again Kavanaugh... Just as well timed too.

24. GM-GUY

GM-GUY NES Member

Completely agree that this is most likely BS, timing and delay in suit, too much shady stuff she's into. However that text......read in open court, to a bunch of people on the jury......that's not going to fly. Also, as SERE said - the NFL will never miss an opportunity to screw with the Patriots.

25. Come and take

Come and take NES Member

Thats how I read it.

Odd timing on her end with allegations.
    I see this going nowhere.

26. BBQ.Uncle

BBQ.Uncle NES Life Member NES Member

352208B8-D64B-4C64-9DA0-D8FEB5469BB8.png

Put a solid beat to that and you’ve got a #1 rap single.

SteelShooter likes this.
  27. TC McQuade

TC McQuade NES Member

A few observations about her "Gym" and the "Gym's" website:

1. She started the website on 12/6/2018

upload_2019-9-11_12-53-40.png

2. The "Gym" is located at a trash recycling plant

upload_2019-9-11_12-52-16.png

3. The "Gym" is really a Gymnastics place for young kids
    4. She is trying to raise $10,000.00 but so far has only been able to raise $7.00
    5. The fundraiser is 3 years old and the only one who contributed was the person that started the fund raiser

upload_2019-9-11_12-55-29.png

upload_2019-9-11_13-25-34.png

6. Her "Gym website is valued at $8.95 and earns $0.15 per day

upload_2019-9-11_12-58-23.png

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019 at 1:25 PM
    qqac likes this.
  28. MarlboroughMan

MarlboroughMan NES Member

The NFL needs to be very careful here (and the players union will certainly be involved too) in terms of precedent. These athletes are very easy targets and anybody can file a civil suit against anybody so easily. Is there anybody on this forum who couldn't be sued and accused of something like this (from back in your past, back in school, at some job you worked, etc.)? Imagine if some girl you dated at any point decided to file a civil suit against you and it meant your job. I'm not saying he's innocent. He's clearly a moron in so many ways. But this is every bit as likely a money grab as it is a rape and the (civil) accusation alone shouldn't impact his ability to work.

29. T-Unit

T-Unit

There's no denying they had sex, but the fake gym shows that she's not a reliable witness and has no credibility. Even if the police don't charge him, he's still going to have to deal with her BS in a civil lawsuit, so it's very likely he's just going to settle with her.

You would think 15 years after Kobe Bryant that athletes would know better than to throw their cock around, but nope. They need to assume that if they have sex with any girl that she's going to accuse them of rape.

Igotid and MarlboroughMan like this.
  30. drgrant

drgrant Moderator NES Member

Not saying he should have any less rights, but as far as "anybody from this forum" maybe there's a handful of people here who would stand to lose huge from such a
    suit. The rest of us don't have net worths high enough that the ambulance chasers wouldn't think we're a tasty enough snack. I agree though as a matter of precedent letting this crap stand is bad news.... because it just promotes more abuse of the system.

-Mike