2019-2020 Bruins Mega-Thread

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Gotta say when the B's lose, they tend to lose ugly.
Hopefully Rask can get his head back on straight for the stretch run and playoffs. Making the 3rd, or even 2nd round, will be a pipe dream if he ain't on his A game.

DarthRevan

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Unacceptable first two goals, but I thought the rest of the game from there on was awesome.
If they get/stay healthy by the end of the year I think they will have a great chance against everyone.

BobR51

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious, any of you guys here play or are still playing hockey.
I played for a local town hockey team in my early teens and High school hockey back when they had it.
Late 70s, so way back then. Played defense, had a hell of a slap shot.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I played for a local town hockey team in my early teens and High school hockey back when they had it.
Am a late-comer to following the game (last 8-10 years) and never played myself. Grew up south of the Mason-Dixon. I enjoy the mix of speed, skill and physicality, and the fact that most of the players aren't some freakish physical monstrosity.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I grew up in Southern California, when the Kings wore purple and gold. Ice hockey's been my sport since they traded for Gretzky, but there was noplace to play there back then and no youth or teen hockey of any kind.

I've still never played. But it's the only team sport I've ever felt invested in.

Top Bottom