2019-2020 Bruins Mega-Thread

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If I'm Bruce Cassidy, having seen this teams shootout results that past couple years, I'm telling them, ordering them, to SHOOT on their attempts. Stop trying to be fancy and deke, because when it comes to shootouts, they suck at deking. Pick a spot and rip a shot. I just watched a clip from 3 years ago when Pasta had a penalty shot. He scored. How? He didn't try sixteen stickhandles. He came in, and fired a quick shot and beat Fleury. It's like magic! The Flyers won a shootout just before this game too. One of the goals they scored was Giroux just teeing up a clapper from the hash marks and smoked it by Andersen. Funny how that shooting thing can work. Because my god do the suck at deking.

Rant over.

Clip of the Pasta goal.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_z42EIrtyc

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m already fed up with Heinen. That last shift he had the puck twice, slowly carried it and quickly lost control and turned it over. He sucks. Please trade him for almost any other mediocre forward.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
An offensive EXPLOSION, for the Bruins there.

Pasta with a perfect shot. Looks the defenseman off and as soon as his stick moves out of the shooting lane rips it low blocker. That, in my beer league goalie opinion, is the absolute hardest shot location to save. Above the pad but below the blocker. Money.

And to help support that, Nordstrom with a laser in the same location, low blocker. What a shot!

Bjork showing off his shooting ability just powering that one through Bob’s glove/arm.

And Chara! Some good passing. Heinen’s worst shot in the league pays off when he whiffs allowing Krejci to get the shot (nice stop by Bobrovsky), and the finish by Chara. The big man moving up into the play, something he tends not to do much. Well executed.

Top Bottom