2019-2020 Bruins Mega-Thread

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Wait. What?

I headed upstairs to get my kindergartner out of the tub and suddenly it's 3-1? WTF?

slap shot

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Lmao. Whistle blown for fake injuries. Only in Montreal. f*** them and f*** milbury. He makes the game unwatchable.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
JFC. Not again.

Absolutely ridiculous. Does he have possession? The camera frame rate was too slow to even directly tell if it was offsides, and it if it was it was by a millimeter. But good thing they’ve got high definition slow motion to overturn goals in a league that is doing everything to increase scoring?

What’s this now, four or five losses and one win on challenges?

slap shot

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
JFC. Not again.

Absolutely ridiculous. Does he have possession? The camera frame rate was too slow to even directly tell if it was offsides, and it if it was it was by a millimeter. But good thing they’ve got high definition slow motion to overturn goals in a league that is doing everything to increase scoring?

What’s this now, four or five losses and one win on challenges?
wasn’t it odd they never even mentioned possession?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yep. I’m not sure he did have possession but it was close. I’m more mad about the absolutely BLATANT interference penalty that should have been called that directly prevented the new kid from getting a scoring chance not being called.

Or the 5 goals on 22 shots where four of the five were wrist shots with no screens or traffic and one where Rask tried to embellish an interference instead of save the puck. I put all five in a mediocre to poor goal category.

Top Bottom