2018 WALLS OF STEEL MATCH

Wow, that's terrible! Those guns usually last forever. That's exactly what I've been using for years for steel, an old Colt 9mm 1911. I love it and I'd be devastated if something happened to it.
I know a guy who can fit a new slide to your old 1911 making it good as new.

I know a guy who can fit a new slide to your old 1911 making it good as new.

As do I. I have Derr do anything 1911-related that I don’t have the tools or confidence to do myself. However, since my newborn son came home after a 3 month stay at Brigham and Women’s NICU since d.o.b., fun money seems to have dried up significantly. I think he’s stealing from me. ;)

As do I. I have Derr do anything 1911-related that I don’t have the tools or confidence to do myself. However, since my newborn son came home after a 3 month stay at Brigham and Women’s NICU since d.o.b., fun money seems to have dried up significantly. I think he’s stealing from me. ;)

They all do, boys and girls. I think they are part of a secret mob to bankrupt parents. My own two were higher ups in the organization.

Awesome time yesterday at Walls of Steel. Thanks so much to Jim and his crew for all the work they put into this for our entertainment. I was looking at old scores and realized that I've attended at least one of the Walls every year since 2008 except for when my back went out in 2016. 2008 was the 2nd year they held it.

And the steel is 27 to 30 feet away, lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom