2018 Ruger Massachusetts State IDPA Championships

I would enjoy seeing how I stack up against the rest of the CDP crowd at a big event like this. $125 though? Ouch. Diapers and formula and daycare got my pockets a lot lighter nowadays. Haha.

Probably stack up pretty well I'd imagine. Last year's championship match only saw 5 CDP shooters out of ~175 shooters...
IDPA - Event Details - Massachusetts State Championship - Tier 3

Yeah the major sanctioned matches aren't exactly cheap but it's worth it since the stages are fun and challenging.

At the 2018 Ruger MA State IDPA Championship we will be featuring a stage using the new Ruger PC Carbine as a pickup gun. In addition Ruger has provided two Ruger PC Carbines which we will be giving away to the shooters. One on Saturday June 9th and one on Sunday June 10th!

Match was a lot of fun! Weather held out all weekend and we had a great field of shooters. Nice to have Top shooters like Mason Lane, Phil Strader and Robert Lacroix shoot the match. Mason Lane continued to show his quality with an impressive win with only 4 points down for the whole match! Great to see him come back to IDPA for our match! Match Results here

Back
Top Bottom