• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2018 Cast Bullet Seminar Sign Up Thread

Finally got around to loading some this afternoon. I used 3.6 gr of Bullseye and separately loaded some with 7.9 gr of 2400 (both ends of the spectrum). I wasn't really happy with how low the powder levels were with an OAL of ~1.54 (recall, I wanted the longer rds. for shooting myy Henry). I may make a few at the second crimp groove as well. I hope to get out in the next few days.
Awesome let me know how they shoot!
Shot a bunch in 38 and 357 last night.

Anyone enjoying the nasty weather in front of a pot of hot lead?
I’m hoping to sneak away to mine when the wife gets home. Doubtful though.

Haven’t gotten my mess set up yet but I have acquired a nice pot for cooking up some home brew. Lol
I’m working on it slowly but surely, looking forward to the next class , enjoyed it so much , thank you all so much for having me up yonder.
Just got me a large hot glue gun also hahaha the fun about to start.
If there is ever anything I can do for you fellas I’ll be happy to.
Merry Christmas to you all.

Haven’t gotten my mess set up yet but I have acquired a nice pot for cooking up some home brew. Lol
I’m working on it slowly but surely, looking forward to the next class , enjoyed it so much , thank you all so much for having me up yonder.
Just got me a large hot glue gun also hahaha the fun about to start.
If there is ever anything I can do for you fellas I’ll be happy to.
Merry Christmas to you all.
Glad to hear it! Make some glue bullets tonight!!
Maybe we will plan for one in the spring.
Will do. Thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom