2018 Boston Red Sox

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if serious, if his experience is only a parade, he missed the point. Unless you grow up in a world where you validate your kids choice to only watch the last 3 minutes of a movie, or something....
Experiencing a movie and experiencing New England sports culture with his friends, WITHOUT DAD, is a huge difference. Especially for a high school kid.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
There's a videoof some loser pissing in the garden fountain while standing on the wall. He ended up in the fountain and the cops dragged him out and pummeled him before his arrest. His parents will be proud to have a newly minted sex offender in their house.

Kid at work was going to send a link, still waiting.
GOOD! Jeez. Remember when this s-word would happen in Philly and Detroit and we'd shake our heads? Now it happens here. So embarrASSed for my region.

"Had to put down a rioter", by killing Victoria Snelgrove?
It was being facetious. But had they not rioted in the first place. . . . . .

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Yeah. Rampant mobs of out-of-control HS kids that live in abandoned buildings with no parents to raise them.

Oh right. This is Assachusetts. You have to be your kid's "friend" when you aren't ignoring them to go about your own life. Any kid that is in Boston by themselves in teh first place in 2018 has questionable parentage.

CWulf

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nobody watches baseball. It is boring. This is about the experience... you robbed your son of it.
Disagree, I want my son's priority and focus to be on school, he has plenty of opportunities for other experiences that don't involve celebrating the success of a bunch of ridiculously overpaid men playing a kids game. He is a junior and this is a critical year for him. This was just an excuse to skip. He's been to parades before. He couldn't name a single player on the team...

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Concur. He wanted a free day off. F him. Life's unfair. You have to work hard BEFORE you get to enjoy the benefits of that life. Not a fan, just there for the experience. And if "nobody" watches baseball, who knew who won?? LOL. Lots of people watch baseball. But concur with many that TONS of the dolts in Boston yesterday were fair-weather fans that couldn't name 5 players.

Bmcl322

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
We took the whole family to the parade. Great fun for my 3 kids!! My boy's 1st baseball game was at Camden Yards in Baltimore in August. His 2nd game was in September at Fenway. All 3 of my kids are getting straight As, so this was a reward for their discipline with their studies. Perfect! I tend to be over-disciplined in most areas, but not this. Easy choice.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Guy who beaned Cora got arrested. LOL

Maybe. . . . . . . . . . . . they could crack down on drinking on the route. MAYBE. . . . . . . don't have the players ask for beer. Nah. Let's let the guys get hit with a cold-cocked one because people are too stupid to begin with.

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Boston Red Sox Left $195,000 Tip After World Series Rager

When the Boston Red Sox hit an L.A. nightclub to celebrate their World Series title, they bought 169 bottles of champagne and left a $195,000 tip, TMZ Sports has confirmed.

As we previously reported, the Sox hit up the Sunday party at Nightingale Plaza thrown by Made Nightlife where star players like Mookie Betts, Steve Pearce and J.D. Martinez turned it all the way up to celebrate beating the Dodgers.

We knew the total bill was around $300,000 -- but now we've seen the itemized receipt and confirmed it's legit.

The rundown …

48 bottles of Dom. 43 bottles of Ace of Spades. 60 bottles of Moet. 5 bottles of Veuve. 12 bottles of Perrier-Jouet. And, a bottle of Cristal for good measure.

On top of that, the guys also got bottles of Don Julio, Belvedere vodka, 11 bottles of Jameson and 17 bottles of Jack Daniels.

All of the booze plus the tax and other fees added up to around $300k. The tip was around $195k ... totaling an even $500,000 final bill.

We're told someone with the team handled the bill.

Top Bottom