2017 Steel Challenge at Harvard Sportsmens Club

Very nice day . Bunch of laughs and good shooting . Thanks guys nice job . Didn't look like that bum shoulder slowed you down any Don[emoji12]
Fortunately I didn't need to do any jumping jacks. [smile]

That's it for me this season. See you guys again next year. And, once again, nice run Scott.

Thanks to all that came today, and a big thank you to all that helped.
Minuteman Armory donated a $100 gift certificate which was given away
by random draw and the lucky winner was Alex C.
Here's a link to their website http://theminutemanarmory.com/
Think of them for your next purchase, support the shops that support us.

Don't forget, no match in August, hope to see you all back in September.

My son and I had a blast on Saturday. Although he struggled in the first stage a bit, he rocked on the second. 2nd in division (RFPI) and 25th overall on stage 2! He is off to a great start.

OK, after watching from the sidelines at the Area 7s all weekend, I'll be there this Saturday to go "pew, pew, pew, pew, pew" with my little friend and RO. At least I don't have to run much with a loaded gun in my hands! [rofl]

Be there, aloha,
"Point Blank" Frank
:cool:

After my abysmal performance at Area 7, it will be nice to do something that I can do reasonably well. RFPI this weekend. The little guy is coming too.

After my abysmal performance at Area 7, it will be nice to do something that I can do reasonably well. RFPI this weekend. The little guy is coming too.

Same. Shot like s***. But I'm not sure I'll be able to make the SC match....we'll see.

I had high hopes of experimenting again with pre-registration again this month on Practiscore. Shot Friday and worked Saturday and Sunday at Area 7. Monday was "supposed" to be a vacation day but I ended up going into work for a while and then had to cover a telecon in the afternoon. See everyone Saturday morning.

OK, after watching from the sidelines at the Area 7s all weekend, I'll be there this Saturday to go "pew, pew, pew, pew, pew" with my little friend and RO. At least I don't have to run much with a loaded gun in my hands! [rofl]

Be there, aloha,
"Point Blank" Frank
As much as I enjoy shooting Steel Challenge with Frank, I've got to pass on this match.
Hope to be back next year for more fun.

We have one more in October Don, all 8 stages !!

And for everyone else, the food dude will be there.

Weather looks ok, a bit humid but not oppressive.

Next year Mike, only if you want to.

See you all there.

Thanks, Miguel, for getting the scores up so quickly. I woulda' done better if you would have let me keep my 1.2 & 1.3 times on Smoke & Choke, tho'. And the timer didn't pick up anything on my best run on that stage either! Hey, Dandini runs 1.2s & 1.3s, why can't I????????? [rofl]

Thanks all for a great morning, especially Squad 1! [smile]

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank

Wow, I thought that I did terrible due to my unfamiliarity with the sight, the mount loosning every couple rounds, and having to deal with an autoshop trying to pull a fastone on the phone. It turns out I did alright.

Not bad, Frank, Not bad at all. [wink]

Hey Don,

I think the other members of Squad 1 missed you more than I did - they got all the kidding and grief that i usually reserved for YOU! [smile]

Good luck with the surgery and get well soon. Scooter needs some real competition . . . . . [crying]

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank

Great time today got sort of hot towards the end . Thanks Dave and Mike for doing a great job. Plus all the other folks that helped out . Look forward to the 8 stager next month [emoji41]

And a big thanks to all for coming out to have a good time !
Mike, you do more than you know, if folks had to rely on me for scores
everyone would be screaming for results.

Got to get some buzz going about next month.

- - - Updated - - -

And a big thanks to all for coming out to have a good time !
Mike, you do more than you know, if folks had to rely on me for scores
everyone would be screaming for results.

Got to get some buzz going about next month.

Back
Top Bottom