2017 3 Gun

When does Wallum Lake's registration for the match on the 22 open?

Just show up at 0800 and register on site. 3 Gun matches are held up in the Walls of Steel pits so follow the driveway past the club house & skeet fields.
It's always a great time with fantastic people.
I'll be there.

I shot my first 3-gun match yesterday at Country Pond. Didn't exactly have a shotgun setup suited but made due in 2 of the 3 stages. It was fun. I plan on doing it again.

Stage 1
image3.jpg

Stage 2
image2.jpg

Stage 3
image1.jpg

Pemi looks good but a 3hr drive time each
way is no bueno for me. Im fine with 1.5 hr hike to Wallum Lake. Hoping
to to see more in Monson and Granby or atleast this end of the state.

Thanks, Dan.

Pemi 3-Gun will be holding six club 3-gun matches throughout the summer, as well as several intro classes for new shooters. Please be sure to keep a close eye on our website at https://pemi3gun.com/ for the schedule, and follow us on Facebook at https://facebook.com/pemi3gun/

We're working hard to build and improve our matches. See you at the range!

CPFG had it's second 3-Gun match of the year. Things went a lot smoother this time (for both me and the match overall). I still need to shoot faster, miss less, and learn to count.

Match details from the 3 Gun Nation site -

3 Gun event at Wllum Lake famus Walls of Steel- the cost will be $20 per person. 4 stages, minimum round count will be 100 pistol, 100 rifle and 50 birdshot. Registration will begin at 8:30, safety brief at 9 and we will begin shooting shortly after. This is open to the public so come play or check it out for future consideration.

Match details from the 3 Gun Nation site -

3 Gun event at Wllum Lake famus Walls of Steel- the cost will be $20 per person. 4 stages, minimum round count will be 100 pistol, 100 rifle and 50 birdshot. Registration will begin at 8:30, safety brief at 9 and we will begin shooting shortly after. This is open to the public so come play or check it out for future consideration.

Glad I saw this. Wallum Lake's website says reg starts at 9, match starts at 10.

Back
Top Bottom