2016 NES "Dave Hanan Memorial Car Shoot V" Photo/Video Thread

chinalfr

NES Member
It was another sunny and fun day to blast a car and a oil tank. Here is some awesome photos [smile]. I do miss out the watermelon shoot [thinking].

Awesome fireball.....

IMG_3611_zpssg8yrgcb.jpg

Some Tannerite blast

IMG_3834_zpsutzo4lcb.jpg

IMG_3835_zpswhxozhyy.jpg

IMG_3836_zpstv3xhvnv.jpg

Here is some tannerite fireball blast. Watch the right side orange tannerite.

IMG_3893_zpsutjjfcpi.jpg

IMG_3894_zpstgta35w6.jpg

IMG_3895_zps3oxkag7v.jpg

More fireball from SBR.

IMG_4323_zpsrwtfbjvg.jpg

IMG_4357_zpszjxbcqgh.jpg

Some soda can fun.

IMG_4034_zpstpwa8bv8.jpg

IMG_4005_zpswlkr3xzl.jpg

IMG_3954_zpsskkvdadi.jpg

50 BMG time.

IMG_4451_zpsu4iigsut.jpg

IMG_4407_zpsojxqgmj7.jpg

IMG_4487_zpsyz6c5p49.jpg

50 BMG feedback. Muzzle blast from another 50 BMG set the hair dancing around.

IMG_4561_zps0s6wucf8.jpg

I got to shoot the .50 for the first time ever.. i was actually alittle nervious. Which is a good thing it keeps me from hurting myself.

My first concern was pushing the rifle too far forward on the table and having it fall on the ground..i saw this happen at another shoot. The .50 is super heavy.

My second concern was scopeing myself in the face.

It really wasnt bad at all. When i shot it it was like i didnt even hear it at all... when ever anyone else shot it would startle me more than all the tannerite.

I really have to try the 10 gauge, i bet its way more of a beast to fire.

I got to shoot the .50 for the first time ever.. i was actually alittle nervious. Which is a good thing it keeps me from hurting myself.

My first concern was pushing the rifle too far forward on the table and having it fall on the ground..i saw this happen at another shoot. The .50 is super heavy.

It really wasnt bad at all. When i shot it it was like i didnt even hear it at all... when ever anyone else shot it would startle me more than all the tannerite.

That's the way most big rifles are due to the muzzle brake directing all the b last to the sides. Best place to be is on the rifle or right behind it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Right before lunch.

02vi7xW.jpg

jtQqzwd.jpg

blZiIUZ.jpg

eO3mq52.jpg

And my green tannerite that blew the front end off.

Hb25Ap3.jpg

When you need chamber flags but do what ya gotta do.

gmLOD2m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm missing from your pics? Was it because I called your camera extra killy with extended scope and hi cap battery?

I really miss you as my shooting target. [sad]

Don't report to ATF on my super killy weapon. Shhhh....it's not AWB & 922r compliance. All hi cap is post ban.

That's the way most big rifles are due to the muzzle brake directing all the b last to the sides. Best place to be is on the rifle or right behind it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
This. The muzzle brake is key.

Glad you liked it MGnoob!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Yeah if you stand next to it you get a nice quick breeze [rofl]

Ya, who wouldn't like it. Ive been eyeing the semi barret for about 4 years.id like to shoot one to compaire the recoil to yours. I just cant justify buying one because even the couple longer ranges in MA either wouldn't do it justice, or are so far i might aswell leave the state...

Nevermind how much room they take up in a safe.

*edit* when i mean eyeing it, i mean shopping around for one... i wanted one as long as i can remember.
Somone i know bought a rifle chambered in .338... .50 is a far more cost effective round IMO.

And if i am going to own som5hing its getting used and a retarded amount of ammo put through it or why bother.

Great pictures so far. I completely ignored my camera on the day, so I have nothing to contribute. Had a great time, I have had so little time over the last year to get out to these things. It was nice to see familiar faces again.

Looking forward to more pictures coming out.

I have some good video the Mrs. took, if someone more computer literate want to try and post them I can try and e-mail clips.

Last edited:
We need more photographers lol

I'm just a part-timer only. Without your help, I can't even being a wanabbe photographer.

Speaking of photographer, there is another photographer using a good Canon lens. I hope he can chime in with some good photos.

Back
Top Bottom