2016 MA State Elections - campaigning against Healey supporters

QTHNH

NES Member
Have not yet seen a thread to start organizing around defeating *antis* and Healey supporters in the 2016 MA State elections. For starters, here is the list of Democratic primary candidates hosted by the MA State Sec.

http://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/ele16/state_primary-democratic16.htm

I am starting to think about lawn signage at least to associate my state Sen and Rep w/ Healey as being against #Family

I can't wait until Healey is up for reelection!

Gun owners from across the country are going to be donating both to her Democratic primary rivals and any Republican candidates who come to the fore.

She must have thought she was dealing with thugs, and she's going to find out she was dealing with sportsmen, veterans, law enforcement officers, small business owners, and every other kind of lawful gun owner there is. And we're going to vote in huge numbers for "Other."

The biggest issue I have is that as I pointed out in another thread yesterday, my ballot is all Dems running unopposed. Spilka, Clark, blech.

Bah, looks like my Senator and Rep are running unopposed in the Democratic Primary and there are no Republican nominees to run against them in the general election either. *sigh* [sad]

The biggest issue I have is that as I pointed out in another thread yesterday, my ballot is all Dems running unopposed. Spilka, Clark, blech.

I am in the same boat (w/ Spilka). However, even though unopposed, signage etc. can help to start to turn thinking, opinions, etc. even if it does not result in a demonstrable outcome in the 2016 vote. It may help to cause more email/calls into their offices...

Whenever a candidate I don't like is running unopposed, I leave that line blank.
Opposing parties count blank lines on ballots.
Example: Senator D is running unopposed and gets 2500 votes, winning the election. The opposing party finds 8000 votes were cast in the election, meaning 5500 voters did not like Senator D. Next election opposing party should produce a candidate and have a good chance of winning.

Back
Top Bottom