• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2016 Cape Cod Get Together to Benefit GOAL & Comm2A

It's less than a week to go. The final details are being wrapped up over the next couple of days. The updated plan is spelled out in the OP. We'll see you all there!!!

Two more days!
Neither Kathy nor I have had much time to post here, but we have been busy spreading the word and making arrangements.

There will be a good crowd, good food and some good prizes.

We will be getting there around 5:00 to get set up.

See you all there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pizza and a beer is a good way to celebrate a successful hunt!

Pheasant hunting first thing tomorrow, then a steel challenge match at CCFG, then I will come by the BBC. Can't stay too long though, need rest for IDPA and a long hike on Sunday.

Pheasant hunting first thing tomorrow, then a steel challenge match at CCFG, then I will come by the BBC. Can't stay too long though, need rest for IDPA and a long hike on Sunday.

Haha, no rest for me! I will be a slug for IDPA, lol. Had a great USPSA match at Bass River last week though!
If you get a bird, can I grab a wing from you? Would like to try some scent training with my dog.

Take a nap in between! I am up early now for a Pilates class, skipping steel at MBSC and organizing for the rest of the day! IDPA tomorrow too! I can't wait to see everyone tonight!

Last steel at MoBeach. I almost went to run the sbr through it's paces!

T-1.5. We are on our way to set up! Over 60 door prizes have been donated so far - I am sure there are more to come. If you haven't posted in and you'd like to come, well then just come on by! The more the merrier!

Thanks to everyone that came out tonight! It wasn't a huge turnout, but it was a lot of fun! We raised just shy of $400 for GOAL & Comm2a.

There were great folks, great conversations & great raffle prizes.

A shout out to all that made this possible! And those that generously donated their hard earned money!

Until next time.....

-Kathy

Thanks for putting it together and I'm glad Comm2A and GOAL made out well.

Great seeing folks and looking forward to seeing the two winners in my MA Gun Law Seminar.

My wife, son and I had a nice evening.
Thank you to everyone that was involved in setting up this event and the shops/individuals that made raffle donations.
It was nice to chat with and hear from the Comm 2A rep. as well as the few people I spoke with.

Great venue, great cause, and the vendors who donated items for the table were more than generous. I only wish about 300 people showed up for the cause.
Thanks for the hard work putting it together, I had a nice night shootin the %&$# with some good folks

Thank you for the kind words and the reps. It was a lot of fun! I wish there were more folks there, but it was awesome to be able to interact with everyone there because it wasn't packed. Please remember those generous donations by Kulas Customs, Powderhorn Outfitters and Cape Gun Works.

Dan and I have some ideas for the next one! We'll be planning all winter and hopefully pull something off that includes some shooting! Stay tuned!!

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom