2016 Area 7 Championship - Registration Info

Area 7 Registration Info:
Online registration for the 2016 Area 7 championship will open on Monday, February 1st at 6:00 PM EST thru practiscore.com

Registration Policy:
We will be accepting registration entries from all interested competitors (resident and non-resident) starting on the 1st. Only A7 residents will be approved to pay & squad for the first week.
After 6:00 PM on Feb 8th, I will start approving all shooters from the beginning of the signup list.
This is slightly different than we handled it last year, but should be very fair to residents & non-residents alike.

We will have 10 squads per day with 12 shooters per squad, for a total of 240 slots.
Once we get closer to the date, I will post the link to the registration page here and on the other shooting social media sites.

Match fee will be $160

If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks,
Steve

The official match hotel is the Best Western at 110 Community Drive in Augusta, phone 207 622-4751. I've arranged a discount for us - use the code "Shooters Match" when booking.

When questions come up let me know - my email is [email protected]

Lee

Hi All,
Just a quick Area 7 registration update.
We should be good to go for opening up registration on Monday, Feb. 1st at 6:00PM EST.

Registration will be thru practiscore and the link to the form can be found here:
https://clubs.practiscore.com/2016-area-7-championship/register

If you would like to view the squad listing, that page can be found here:
https://clubs.practiscore.com/2016-area-7-championship/squadding

Please be sure to review all the match information at the top of the form before submitting registration, including our Resident, Payment, and Cancellation polices.
Thanks!

from Steve P on facebok

OK,
Sorry about all the troubles.
To keep everything fair, I have closed registration.
I am going to plan to give this a re-do in 1 week.
I don't want to simply re-open now as I don't think that will be fair for everyone.
Practiscore transitioned their hosting to amazon this morning and the quick hit of 200+ people trying to register pegged an alarm thinking DoS attack. They
We will have our second try at this on February 8th again at 6:00 PM EST.
Non residents will start to be approved 1 week from then, on February 15th.
Even if you got a confirming email, please disregard this. We are going to wipe the slate clean and start fresh again.
Sorry for all the trouble this caused.
Steve

OK,
Sorry about all the troubles.
To keep everything fair, I have closed registration.
I am going to plan to give this a re-do in 1 week.
I don't want to simply re-open now as I don't think that will be fair for everyone.
Practiscore transitioned their hosting to amazon this morning and the quick hit of 200+ people trying to register pegged an alarm thinking DoS attack. They
We will have our second try at this on February 8th again at 6:00 PM EST.
Non residents will start to be approved 1 week from then, on February 15th.
Even if you got a confirming email, please disregard this. We are going to wipe the slate clean and start fresh again.
Sorry for all the trouble this caused.
Steve

Thanks for all the efforts Steve! Bigger PITA for you. At least you can submit your OT to the A7 payroll clerk, right?

Oy.

Something seems to be broken again. I completed the registration screen, got the button to turn to "registering," then finally got a new screen with a .../9999 style URL. The page was blank. If I redisplay the page, it remains blank. The squadding page comes up blank. No email reply.

Is there an issue again?

ETA:

Redid registration, and it worked this time. Waiting for approval.

Last edited:
I 'submit form again' and the page acknowledged I'd registered. I paid and squaded - good to go

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom