• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2014 USPSA SINGLE STACK NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

The USPSA Northeast Section has received 8 slots to the 2014 USPSA Single Stack Nationals, thanks to the hard work of all the Northeast Section clubs. This is a popular event with a lot of challenging, exciting shooting. If you are interested in shooting the match, please contact me directly. The match fee is $200.

2014 Single Stack National Championship
PASA Park, Barry, Illinois
April 30 to May 3
Match Fee - $200
Slots due by December 31

Last edited:
If its was $200 and a one day local thing I would be all over it.

This is more of a vacation week, airfare, car rental, hotel, kind of thing.

Dan, I understand you only have 8 slots available, when do you expect to fill those sports?

Oh it's actually a one day match

he Single-Stack Nationals is limited to 390 total competitors, 130 competitors each day, 13 squad of 10 shooters each day. 14 stages; approx. 225 rounds. Competitors may choose to shoot Thursday May 1st, Friday May 2nd, or Saturday May 3rd. Match Staff will shoot on Wednesday April 30th.

Oh it's actually a one day match

Thanks for catching that for me. I edited the original post.

Regarding when the slots might get filled, that is a tough guess. In previous years we have had more slots than we have had requests, but I do not know if that is any indication of what will happen this year.

Why are the national championships in May? Doesn't the rest of the sport do their divisionional championships later in the year?

Sorry for the newb question

Dan Barker

Why are the national championships in May? Doesn't the rest of the sport do their divisionional championships later in the year?

Sorry for the newb question

Dan Barker

The 1911 Society Classic became the Single Stack Nationals. It was always run early in the year. Single Stack was added as a division only a few years ago. It has always been at the PASA range in Barry, Illinois, rather than a floating location like the rest.

Back
Top Bottom