2014 CERF Event at Sig Academy

Unfortunately the Meat House has had some issues and won't be available this year. Attempts to get a replacement food vendor has been difficult so as Jay said,. I'd bring something. The email on the flyer is now corrected. Feel free to distribute it.

Will there be food/drinks at the range or should we bring our own ?

It was just learned that Goody Cole's will be this year's onsite vendor. While they will have to cook offsite about a mile away, there will be food present. however it's not clear if it's a donation or their wilol be charges to cover their cost. Either way, you'll not leave Area 51 hungry.

http://www.goodycoles.com/

Once again this year both Sig and Ruger have donated handguns for the raffle and tickets will be available the day of the match. A Sig 229 Dark Earth in 9mm and the winner's choice of any Ruger SR poly framed handgun in their lineup. CompTac holster and mag pouch and Surefire light, and other items will also be given away. Ten dollar per ticket which will be drawn the last day of the Concord gun show in August.

Don't forget to get your raffle tickets. This is the Sig 2929 included in this year's raffle along with other great prizes.
Raffle tickets will be available at the event and up until August 31st.

Thanks to everyone who attended and helped the cause. As you know CERF this year more than ever depends on this event. Don't forget the raffle is going until the end of august and will be drawn at the Concord gun show. Anyone needed raffle tickets , please let us know.

Well it was another great match but it seems that I may have forgotten my mags at Sig, Please PM me if you found five mags on the right safe table

Drum roll please.....

Congratulations to Paul Dandini for sweeping the Centerfire, Rimfire and Side match. (show off [smile] )

Mason Lane came in second place in centerfire and took top junior slot, only 2.28 seconds behind Paul! Go Mason. Also, if anyone is wondering how a SIG P320 will run in competition, talk to Mason. :)

Thanks to the SIG SAUER Academy for hosting the match as well as the other sponsors mentioned above.

Attachments

• CERF_Benefit_Results-Rimfire_2014-07-12.pdf
    14.2 KB · Views: 24
  • CERF_Benefit_Results-Centerfire_2014-07-12.pdf
    36.9 KB · Views: 21
  • CERF_Benefit_Results-Fastest_Gun_Side_Match_2014-07-12.pdf
    208.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Hey Blind Bat,

Thanks for the results -- at least I didn't finish DFL! BTW, does anybody know what the "D" tag is in the results -- DUMMY, DUNDERHEAD, DOUBLEWIDE . . . ? [rofl]

TIA for your replies (heh, heh),
"Point Blank" Frank
:cool:

Hey Blind Bat,

Thanks for the results -- at least I didn't finish DFL! BTW, does anybody know what the "D" tag is in the results -- DUMMY, DUNDERHEAD, DOUBLEWIDE . . . ? [rofl]

TIA for your replies (heh, heh),
"Point Blank" Frank

Hi Frank. I believe the D tag officially stands for "Distinguished Senior" aka 65+ (I'll double check the software when I get home). In your case pick all that apply. :) Also, S = Senior 55-64, M = Military, L = Law Enforcement, J=Junior

Congratulations Frank, you are officially an old fart. I think I'll continue to lie about my age for a while.

Hey, I need every alibi I can get -- although I'm not sure about the "lady" thing. But upon further review, a 15-year-old girl did outshoot both of us! [crying]

TTFN,
F.

Just got the results of the event. Total is at $7,625 for the day from match fees, food sales and raffles along with donations from both Pioneer and Major Waldron.

Thanks to all. Raffle tickets for the Sig and Ruger handgun along with other items will be available at the concord gun show in August at the New England Tactical booth.

Just in case everyone was wondering, tonight the winners will be drawn for the raffle tickets sold at the last CERF match.

In other news, in case anyone was wondering, SIG has signed on for yet another CERF event in 2015. Details will be posted when they are finalized.

Back
Top Bottom