2013 Sporting Clays

2014 Sporting Clays

Here is my club's list of dates for sporting clays this year.

June 15th....this is fathers day
Aug 17th
Sept 14th

193 Elmer Rd
Conway,Ma 01341

Cost: $40 for shoot or $50 for shoot and dinner. The course is a 100 rounds.

Contact
: Cyndie Omette at 413-369-4710 for info. Leave a message saying you're intrested in the shoot and Cyndie will call you back.

here is a link to the club's website. Comtact info,directions and general info

© 2005 Conway Sportsman

Calling early is a must if you want to shoot the Fathers Day shoot. Spots fill quickly.

Last edited:
anyone know of any sporting clay places in southeastern Ma? preferably a place that has rental's.... tried it for the first time the other day in NJ and love it... though a 12ga is going to have to wait for some more funds...

I got my first taste last summer at Quail Creek in FL and it was friggin' awesome. A couple of us went to Addieville in the fall, and I had an equally good time. Wish it wasn't so far, but totally worth the drive. Looking to do this more often, first order of business will be to get a shotgun of my own.

I've shot 3-4 times per year at Addieville over the last 4 years. It is a very nice place. They have a good stocked hunting program as well. Make sure you check out Robin Hollow outfitters on site http://www.robinhollow.com/ How many times do you get to see a bunch of $50K shotguns?

When I was there last fall they installed a new targeting system that allowed you to either throw a pair of intermediate birds, or really wicked hard can't see them never mind hit them hard. I'll be back this year

I've shot 3-4 times per year at Addieville over the last 4 years. It is a very nice place. They have a good stocked hunting program as well. Make sure you check out Robin Hollow outfitters on site http://www.robinhollow.com/ How many times do you get to see a bunch of $50K shotguns?

When I was there last fall they installed a new targeting system that allowed you to either throw a pair of intermediate birds, or really wicked hard can't see them never mind hit them hard. I'll be back this year

Yeah, the outfitters has an absurd selection. They have a matching pair of 12ga Italian shotguns (forget brand) going for 140k total. The guy was telling me the grain alone costs 50 grand.

thanks to everybody up @ Conway for a great day of clays, it had been a long time since I had a reason to blow the dust off the browning, I can't wait for the 22nd

Back
Top Bottom