2013 Sporting Clays

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
2014 Sporting Clays

Here is my club's list of dates for sporting clays this year.

June 15th....this is fathers day
Aug 17th
Sept 14th

193 Elmer Rd
Conway,Ma 01341

Cost: $40 for shoot or $50 for shoot and dinner. The course is a 100 rounds.

Contact
: Cyndie Omette at 413-369-4710 for info. Leave a message saying you're intrested in the shoot and Cyndie will call you back.

here is a link to the club's website. Comtact info,directions and general info

© 2005 Conway Sportsman

Calling early is a must if you want to shoot the Fathers Day shoot. Spots fill quickly.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
anyone know of any sporting clay places in southeastern Ma? preferably a place that has rental's.... tried it for the first time the other day in NJ and love it... though a 12ga is going to have to wait for some more funds...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got my first taste last summer at Quail Creek in FL and it was friggin' awesome. A couple of us went to Addieville in the fall, and I had an equally good time. Wish it wasn't so far, but totally worth the drive. Looking to do this more often, first order of business will be to get a shotgun of my own.

rep308

NES Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I've shot 3-4 times per year at Addieville over the last 4 years. It is a very nice place. They have a good stocked hunting program as well. Make sure you check out Robin Hollow outfitters on site http://www.robinhollow.com/ How many times do you get to see a bunch of $50K shotguns?

When I was there last fall they installed a new targeting system that allowed you to either throw a pair of intermediate birds, or really wicked hard can't see them never mind hit them hard. I'll be back this year

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've shot 3-4 times per year at Addieville over the last 4 years. It is a very nice place. They have a good stocked hunting program as well. Make sure you check out Robin Hollow outfitters on site http://www.robinhollow.com/ How many times do you get to see a bunch of $50K shotguns?

When I was there last fall they installed a new targeting system that allowed you to either throw a pair of intermediate birds, or really wicked hard can't see them never mind hit them hard. I'll be back this year
Yeah, the outfitters has an absurd selection. They have a matching pair of 12ga Italian shotguns (forget brand) going for 140k total. The guy was telling me the grain alone costs 50 grand.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks to everybody up @ Conway for a great day of clays, it had been a long time since I had a reason to blow the dust off the browning, I can't wait for the 22nd

Top Bottom