2013 MA State IDPA Championship - RESULTS page

Greetings: Here are preliminary results for the 2013 MA IDPA State Championship. Check back here for updates. NOTE - second entry of scores has not been done yet so there may be corrections/adjustments coming, people who withdrew from the match have not been deleted yet... Stay tuned until Sunday evening for finals...

ANY SCORING ISSUES - email the Match Director, John Catterall, at [email protected]

PRELIMINARY after FRIDAY Staff/VIP: See Attachments
PRELIMINARY after SATURDAY AM Squads: See Attachments
PRELIMINARY after SATURDAY PM Squads: See Attachments

UPDATE - 4:55pm - scores are done, but some people cannot see attachments on this site... I am going to try a work-round on IDPA's website... check back in a few minutes for an update on the posting and one hour protest period. I will post here again shortly.

UPDATE - 5:13pm - preliminary scores are up on IDPA - Welcome! - login to your member profile and see your results under "Scores." PROTEST PERIOD EXTENDED UNTIL 7:00PM. PDFs will be uploaded to this site shortly.

UPDATE - 5:17pm - preliminary scores posted here on Northeastshooters. Dave Bold is going to upload scores to the Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford website shortly.
See: RGNB / Action Pistol

UPDATE - 8:08pm - everything is finalized. Final scores are posted on IDPA's website and the Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford's website. Thanks to all the shooters who participated, especially the staff who put it a lot of hours under the hot sun building, officiating and tearing down the match - many of them did not even shoot the match. Without you all, this sport wouldn't happen. Congrats to the following people who earned a Match Classification Promotion - or "bump." They have been entered into the IDPA classification database. Final PDFs are also attached.

Matt Holmes to CDP/Master
Bill Desmond to SSP/Master
Bill Thorpe to ESP/Expert
Justin DeMayo to SSP/Expert
Martin Wiosna to SSP/Expert
Joe Parks to ESP/Sharpshooter
Woods Wannamaker to SSP/Sharpshooter

Congrats to all the top shooters in each division - Good Luck in the "King of New England" virtual match.

Attachments

• 2013-06-01 PRELIM upto FRI AM.pdf
    64.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 2013-06-01stages PRELIM upto FRI AM.pdf
    42.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 2013-06-01 thru SAT AM.pdf
    67.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 2013-06-01stages thru SAT AM.pdf
    65.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 2013-06-01stages thru SAT PM.pdf
    111.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 2013-06-01 thru SAT PM.pdf
    70.4 KB · Views: 153
  • 2013-06-01stages thru SUN.pdf
    169.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 2013-06-01 thru SUN.pdf
    61.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 2013 MA State IDPA Final Results.pdf
    68.9 KB · Views: 74
  • 2013 MA State IDPA Final Results - Stages.pdf
    169.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Thanks John for organizing a fun match and for getting scores up so quickly. Thanks also to the SOs and staff for your work. I'm not very pleased with my performance but I know what I did wrong and what I need to work on. Despite my performance, I had a great time.

Hats off to the staff for putting together a great match. Everyone was very courteous and friendly... even when giving out FTNs. :) A very diverse set of challenges for sure. Thanks.

Thank you again to all the people involved in making this match happen. Had a great time watching some awesome shooters and seeing good friends. Great time by all.

Ken

UPDATE - 5:13pm - preliminary scores are up on IDPA - Welcome! - login to your member profile and see your results under "Scores." PROTEST PERIOD EXTENDED UNTIL 7:00PM. PDFs will be uploaded to this site shortly.

UPDATE - 5:17pm - preliminary scores posted here on Northeastshooters. Dave Bold is going to upload scores to the Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford website shortly.
See: RGNB / Action Pistol

Posted: IDPA June 1-2, 2013 Match

some of the best match staff ever! everyone was beyond nice and the water and canopies were well thought out! great COF's, every stage had your mind working...can't wait until next year

Great Match courses of fire were challenging and fun to shoot.
Thanks John, & all of the Staff for putting on a well run and thought out shoot.

Congrats to CTSS team member D.Dolio on his SSP win. We are very proud of Mr. Dolio ! Hope people noticed him sporting his sharp looking new green jersey.
Thanks to our sponsors for their support !

Congrats guys.
Although I do not play this particular game, I enjoy seeing so many names I know in the results. Looking at the lists I can picture the spirited competition of the match.

I shot the match on Friday with staff because a few of us took the NROI class at SIG on Sat/Sun. Big thanks to John for accommodating us. Good match, challenging stages. There were quite a few "uncomfortable" situations, but major matches are not supposed to be easy, right? I fell into some old habits of not using the sights well on fast shots and had too many down points. I thought I had ESP SS (I feel I should be at least ESP EX, but the classifier gets in my head and I screw it up, missing it by less than half a second) in the bag for a match bump, but Bill T. out-shot me. Great job Bill.

Match vids below. I'm not sure I will do this any more at major matches, as I feel I spent too much time worrying about capturing the video when I could have been visualizing each stage.

Rob shooting ESR: 2013 MA State IDPA Rob L ESR SS - YouTube

Me: 2013 MA State IDPA Nick B ESP SS - YouTube

Craig P - most accurate 2013 MA State IDPA Craig P ESP MA - Most Accurate - YouTube

Dori S - 2013 MA State IDPA Dori S ESP MM - YouTube

Dave M (Slappy) - 2013 MA State IDPA Dave M SSP EX - YouTube

Aaron H (WeedWhacker) - 2013 MA State IDPA Aaron H CDP EX - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom