2013 Field Day Who? and Where?

The 2013 Field day is coming up June 22-23. This will be my first field day as I have only had the ticket for a little over a month.

So who is attending a field day and where?

I will be attending the CAARA field day the 23rd maybe 22nd.

My son and I usually attend CAARA's but I'll be in CA that weekend [sad2]. You'll enjoy it. The food is usually good and they aren't psycho about racking up the points. They are more about the fun than the scores. You'll learn a year's worth of stuff in one weekend. Last year my son and I helped set-up Friday afternoon and stayed for the movie projected on a tarp. We stayed Saturday night in a tent. Good fun. The only down side is it's on school property....no booze.

Last edited:
My son and I usually attend CAARA's but I'll be in CA that weekend [sad2]. You'll enjoy it. The food is usually good and they aren't psycho about racking up the points. They are more about the fun than the scores. You'll learn a year's worth of stuff in one weekend. Last year my son and I helped set-up Friday afternoon and stayed for the movie projected on a tarp. We stayed Saturday night in a tent. Good fun. The only down side is it's on school property....no booze.

That sucks that you cannot make it! Damn no Booze? Oh well.

I'll be up in NH that weekend, if 10 meter is open, I'll attempt some contacts from grid square FN43ks or FN43lk. I know some good high spots in both grid square locations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom