• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS 2013 BMW 328i X drive

Up for sale is my 2013 BMW 328i X drive 4-door with 44000 miles (as of 3/6/19). This is the F30 model with the 4 cylinder turbo, SULEV, 240hp, 8-speed automatic. While I would not call it fast by sports car standards, it is lively and loves the 60-80 mph range. This car will cruise all day at 75 without breaking a sweat. I have not used it much in bad weather, but the X drive all-wheel-drive system does help with grip in both wet and dry conditions. It is Mineral White with black (real) leather interior.
Options include all the basic BMW luxury items; the cold weather package: front and rear heated seats, heated steering wheel, headlight washers and heated mirrors; sunroof; two complete sets of wheels/tires: one factory set with all season run-flats and one set of Enkei staggered size (larger rear than front) with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup non-run flats. Each set has its own TPMS and a BMW flat kit/compressor is included. I also have the factory service manual, original mats, and a set of Weather tech mats front and rear.

The car is in outstanding cosmetic and mechanical condition. Brakes were completely redone about 3500 miles ago with new rotors, pads, and sensors. This is a really nice car. I bought it CPO from BMW Peabody in March 2016 and have put about 11,000 miles on it. I just don't drive it enough to justify keeping it.

Please PM your email for pics. The car is garaged and located in Peabody. $16000/reasonable offers considered

Thanks for looking.

IMG_3597.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom