WTS 2012 Mathews Helium compound $700.00 price drop

As stated in the headline a 2012 Mathews Helium compound bow for sale. The bow comes with a hard case the draw length is 30" and the current poundage is set to 65#. The draw on this bow is flawless and the let off is great for holding at a draw. The bow feels like you aren't holding anything, I have walked into the woods before and not even switched hands I am holding my bow in because it is so light. The bow also comes with 6 good Gold tip arrows, 3 rage slip cam two blade broad heads, a handful of field tips, and there are some mismatched arrows that come with it too. The bow is $850.00 new, the arrows, broad heads, and case are over $100.00, asking $700.00 for all of it. Nothing wrong with the bow I bought a longbow for horse archery and haven't put it down since. The string is a year old and has been waxed in the off season. Drop me a PM if interested I live in the Concord, NH area but I travel south for work so I can meet somewhere if it is more convenient. I can send pictures but it is the mossy oak lost camo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom