2012 MA IDPA Championship ***Match is Full***

Nothing new there. It always rains at R&G club of New Bedford
rain-cloud-smile.gif

It's fun to watch the splatter from steel poppers hit the water in the flooded pits. At this point it looks that missing out on a Saturday spot wasn't such a bad thing.

I Need an extra mag pouch

Does anyone have a single mag pouch "plastic" for a Glock 17/34 mag.
I have misplaced mine and could use one for the morning slot.
Thanks, Mike

Does anyone have a single mag pouch "plastic" for a Glock 17/34 mag.
I have misplaced mine and could use one for the morning slot.
Thanks, Mike

I won't be there Saturday AM -- I'm squadded on Sunday. But if you want to swing by Wayland tonight, I can lend you a couple. Just send me a PM.

Missing chair

I rushed out of the rain and left today. In doing so I left a small green tri-pod folding chair.I believe it was from Bass pro shop .
If anyone finds it please bring it to Harvard, and I'll grab it the next time I'm there.
Thanks, Mike

Great MA State match as usual from the New Bedford crew. This is one of my favorite matches of the year. No BS, no idiotic props or other non-shooting related stupidity. Just a good mix of hoser targets, tight shots, far shots, steel, moving targets, shooting on the move, etc. Thanks for all who worked the match, I had a great time.

Dave

+1 to what Dave said- great match and thanks to all the great staff that made everything go so well. It went smooth as silk (other than some shooting hiccups of my own) and we completely lucked out- not hardly a drop of rain all afternoon!!! It poured before got there and after we left!

I'm just glad the Hulk didn't turn out today!

Great match today and we lucked out on the weather. Thanks to all the SOs.

Those drop turners on stage three were the death of me.

Well done New Bedford! Great match, well run and a good bunch of men and women running it. Thank you!

Great match.. Even better folks, thanks to all the sponsors!!! Great shooters saw some amazing runs on Stages 9 and 10. For those of you who have never worked a match. The opportunity to watch all shooters is worth so much...

Had a great time, Loved it it so much I want to work this match again next year.. Great times!!! Thanks to craig for taking some vid of me...

PS AMAZING FOOD!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Haines -

Thanks again for great RO work on your pit. The match ran very smoothly, most of us were out the door by 1 PM. This year was the first year I did any SOing myself and it's definitely a unique experience to keep everything moving.

Thanks to Chuck and all the SO's/ASO's who ran a great match! Special thanks to Aaron for the loan of those "magic" mags!! The weather was more than kind and we got to shoot on a great squad as well.

Great match.. Even better folks, thanks to all the sponsors!!! Great shooters saw some amazing runs on Stages 9 and 10. For those of you who have never worked a match. The opportunity to watch all shooters is worth so much...

Had a great time, Loved it it so much I want to work this match again next year.. Great times!!! Thanks to craig for taking some vid of me...

PS AMAZING FOOD!!!!

Nice shooting tex, it's always fun to see you in action

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap...I sucked wind today. Guess all that lack of practice along with no focus proved its point to me. Had a blast though and really enjoyed the squad I shot with.

Back
Top Bottom