2012 Acushnet Rifle & Pistol Gun Raffle

cstockwell

NES Member
I just received the OK from Derek to post this info here...we really appreciate it.

We are in serious need of some roof repairs that we will be doing this spring and are running a raffle to help raise funds for those repairs. We are selling tickets at 1 for $5 and 3 for $10. If anyone is interested please send me a pm with your information (ie name, address, phone number) and how many tickets you will be buying. I will reply with the address to send the check or MO to. Since the mail can be funny I am going to put a cutoff date of April 15th for buying tickets through the mail. Also I am going to keep records of the buyers names and raffle tickets numbers sold to them in case their receipt gets lost in the mail going back to them. I will also keep a posting here of screen names for people purchasing so you know payment was received and tickets were purchased.

The following are the prizes in the drawing:

Ruger LC9 Centerfire Pistol

Mossberg Maverick 88
Security 12 ga Pump

CVA Optima Rifle .50 Cal
Black Powder Rifle

Three tickets will be pulled and the first ticket gets choice of guns, then second ticket choice of what is left, then third ticket gets the last gun.

We would like to thank Mike at Titegroup Sporting (www.titegroupsporting.net) for donating the two long guns for the raffle and NES for letting us sell tickets here.

Below is more info on the raffle:

Thanks.

Charlie

EDIT - We are not taking paypal payments because the fees they charge would take away from the proceeds and also they will freeze an account if they suspect a raffle or gun related things going on.

View attachment 26984

Attachments

• gun raffle sign.jpg
    gun raffle sign.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Put me down for 12. I'll pay in cash at the club meeting on March 8th.
I've never won anything in a raffle in my life, so just consider it a donation to the Club [wink]

Thank you for those who have purchased tickets via mail and those who have come in person to buy them. We really appreciate it. I have two envelopes with ticket stubs being mailed out tomorrow to the latest buyers.

I just put the latest batch in envelopes and going in the mail tomorrow. Again thank you guys for the support and good luck with the raffle.

If you are expecting tickets and have not received your stubs or I have not sent you a pm stating they have gone out please let me know.

Thanks,

Charlie

The amount of support and tickets purchased by NES members has been great. Just a reminder that for the tickets by mail the cutoff date is 4/15 so I can be sure the funds have been received and tickets stubs mailed back before the drawing on 5/10.

Thank you.

Charlie

The raffle was drawn last night and our winners are:

Ken A. Ruger LC9
Dave A. Mossberg Pump
Frank R. Optima Black Powder Rifle (Frank is one of the generous NES members that bought tickets)

We appreciate all the people who bought tickets and made this raffle a success for the club.

Thanks,

Charlie

Thanks Charlie! Glad to help. Looking forward to meeting you.

The raffle was drawn last night and our winners are:

Ken A. Ruger LC9
Dave A. Mossberg Pump
Frank R. Optima Black Powder Rifle (Frank is one of the generous NES members that bought tickets)

We appreciate all the people who bought tickets and made this raffle a success for the club.

Thanks,

Charlie

Back
Top Bottom