2011 New England Patriots Megathread

Horrible

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Woke up to the alarm very tired and still pissed off. Tired as I didn't sleep well. To much adrenaline in the bloodstream. Pissed off for the obvious reason. This is going to be one "f"ed up day, again...... I may need to bite my tongue and just work in the lab all day.
Feel exactly the same. Didn't get much sleep last night, woke up before the alarm this morning. Uhhhh, what a bad loss. Sooo many missed opportunities.

This morning at work, people are asking me if I watched the Pats' game last night. My response, "What game? I watched a re-run of the Super Bowl 4 years ago against the Giants. Oh that was the REAL game?!?!"

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What's up with Brady only throwing to his favorites? Woodhead was wide open on at least 6 plays for good yardage Brady didn't even look to him. Even on the play that resulted in an interception, he had much better options than Gronk. He either got nervous or cocky or something...

ntomsw

Banned
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Pats sucked like they did all year. It finally caught up with them. Hopefully they will have a better secondary next year. This team is past their prime in key positions. They're done. Fire Belichick and start Ryan Mallett next year.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I don't know about favoring....but the giants definitely got the bigger share of lucky bounces. Still no excuse. The NY team I saw last night is not a championship team....we should have beat them. GRONK was clearly nowhere near 100%, and he is clearly Brady's security blanket. The loss lies solely on Bradys shoulders, he's the vet, hes supposed to deliver in the big game.

Oh well, a few years ago this would depress me, but today is a beautiful new day.

GO BRUINS!

Horrible

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Pats sucked like they did all year. It finally caught up with them. Hopefully they will have a better secondary next year. This team is past their prime in key positions. They're done. Fire Belichick and start Ryan Mallett next year.
Fire Bellicheck? Are you serious with this?

5 Super Bowl appearnances, 16-6 in the post-season, one losing season, two seasons with less than 10 wins. Pretty awesome in a league that has the kind of parody that NFL has.

Who are we going to get as the head coach? Norv Turner?

ntomsw

Banned
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Fire Bellicheck? Are you serious with this?

5 Super Bowl appearnances, 16-6 in the post-season, one losing season, two seasons with less than 10 wins. Pretty awesome in a league that has the kind of parody that NFL has.

Who are we going to get as the head coach? Norv Turner?
[rofl][rofl] Yes I am joking. We need an upgrade somewhere though. In the next year or 2, Brady will be done and so will Belichick. They need changes somewhere. There defense didn't play horribly, but it still couldn't make those key stops.

That Giants team is not a good team either, but they made the plays in the end to win. I won't watch any sports shows for at least 6 months, because all they are going to say is how Brady's legacy is tarnished, Eli is better in the clutch, Brady is past his prime, etc etc...Please!

Hopefully they will have a good draft. Because Sterling Moore and Devin McCourty are done. Give me a break.

Yes, 5 Super Bowl appearances, but in the last 2 he is 0-2. Not a good record there. they are not the team they were 10 yrs ago when they we're winning those championships.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time to start a 2012 Patriots thread?

I personally LOVE all the draft picks on defense. The coach recognized the defense needs to get younger, faster, and more talented. The offense has been carrying the team the last couple years.

The Bills, Dolphins, and Jets did a little to help themselves, but the AFC East title still goes through Foxborough. They should challenge for another SuperBowl in 2012 and 2013, assuming Brady stays healthy, and the defense improves.

Fixxah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
He was like Curt Schilling the last year except for the hidden injury to collect the dough. Ocho just plain is stupid football wise but sure can take the cash.

A riva derche' amigo.[laugh]

Top Bottom