2011 New England Patriots Megathread

Garys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Oh well, it means all the drunks leaving the parties and hitting the roads right now will be angry drunks instead of happy drunks.
Which is actually better for the towing and autobody business. [wink]
Yeah and I lose about 8 hours of OT on Tuesday. As Taggart said, "I am depressed."

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It WAS a good close game and one that will be remembered for a while. As far as the refs, as a Giant's fan, I feel that they missed a few calls in our favor, frankly. However, the game didn't turn on those calls. What made the difference was the 2pts in 30 seconds and some crucial, critical dropped balls by your receivers. You certainly put the hurt on Manning a number of times! Still, that one catch by Manningham made a bit difference in the game. Welker's dropped ball did too.

I'm not going to lie and say the score didn’t' make a difference to me, a life-long Giant's fan. However, it was a great game and if my Giants had lost to you this evening, I would have been satisfied that they played as best they could save for a few errors that made the difference in the game. It wasn't a blowout or embarrassment. It was a solid 60 minutes of smash-mouth football by two great teams.

See you next Fall.

Rome

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
F Victor Cruz. F Umass. F Eli and his brother Peyton and their father Archie. F the Giants and Tom Coughlin, that shit is fixed.

I'm just glad I put A shitload of cash on the under.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Oh well, it means all the drunks leaving the parties and hitting the roads right now will be angry drunks instead of happy drunks.
Which is actually better for the towing and autobody business. [wink]
Having driven home from Boston after the game, I think they will be bored to tears. I think most people stayed home for this one. I probably saw at least 3 MSP troopers that blew by me at like 90 mph on rte 2 but other than that, nothing... not even a single person pulled over. Nobody driving erratically, or anything. It was just another Sunday night.

I think most people were sad compared to pissed off. There's not a lot to get pissed off about, it was a clean game... I think Welker missing that catch was the turning point, but anyone who blames it on him is an ass, that was a tough catch by any definition out there.

-Mike

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Having driven home from Boston after the game, I think they will be bored to tears. I think most people stayed home for this one. I probably saw at least 3 MSP troopers that blew by me at like 90 mph on rte 2 but other than that, nothing... not even a single person pulled over. Nobody driving erratically, or anything. It was just another Sunday night.

I think most people were sad compared to pissed off. There's not a lot to get pissed off about, it was a clean game... I think Welker missing that catch was the turning point, but anyone who blames it on him is an ass, that was a tough catch by any definition out there.

-Mike

I was in Framingham at a SB party and had to drive to the NS afterwards...it was surprising how much traffic was on the turnpike and RT 95.

I didn't get a chance to watch the post-game clips with Brady and Belicheck, will be interesting to see how they spin this loss.

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Woke up to the alarm very tired and still pissed off. Tired as I didn't sleep well. To much adrenaline in the bloodstream. Pissed off for the obvious reason. This is going to be one "f"ed up day, again...... I may need to bite my tongue and just work in the lab all day.

Top Bottom