2011 IDPA Postal Match at HSC

Hello all,

I am pleased to announce that MWT will be hosting the 2011 IDPA Postal Match at HSC on 10/29/2011

The courses of fire have been announced at www.idpapostalmatch.com take a sneak peak, then join us in October for this bonus match on the 29th, as well as our regularly scheduled club match on the 22nd.

The postal match will consist of 4 stages. MWT will be adding at least 2 additional stages to the match for your enjoyment.

You said that you have to be a IDPA member for the scores to be submitted to postal match folks. Can you shoot this match even if you aren't an active IDPA member? At least just for fun?

You said that you have to be a IDPA member for the scores to be submitted to postal match folks. Can you shoot this match even if you aren't an active IDPA member? At least just for fun?

Only if they agree to participate in the mandatory snow ball fight after. ;)

If we get more than a few inches how ever are we going to see you from under all that snow... [rofl]

Ok, I'll get you back later for that one... when you least expect it.

Oh... when did you want me there to set up? 9AM good? Maybe a few later since I need to get a coffee first.

Last edited:
Wow John, I hadn't even got home yet when you released these. I can't tell you how much I enjoy shooting a match when I know I will get the results while the match is still fresh in my mind. Thank you again!

Wow John, I hadn't even got home yet when you released these. I can't tell you how much I enjoy shooting a match when I know I will get the results while the match is still fresh in my mind. Thank you again!

Your welcome! Just got a new phone this week and I'm able to tether my laptop to it so I have internet access at the club. If I have no time constraints I'll just sit in the trailer and do the scores and get them out ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom