WTS 2011 Ford Transit Connect XLT Cargo

garandman

Instructor
NES Member
The company is selling a 2011 Ford Transit XLT Cargo with side glass and rear glass. 115,000 miles. We have complete service history.

XLT is very well equipped with power door locks, power windows, tilt/telescope wheel, cruise control, two front and one rear 12V plugs, AM/FM/Aux radio, heated rear windows, and rear wipers.

Good to very good condition. Has 16" alloy rims with near-new A/S tires and OEM steel wheels and wheel covers with worn-out winter tires. Side and rear glass (an extra cost option). Drive train is two liter four with four speed automatic. These vans get excellent MPG: mid to high 20's in mixed used.

This machine was used to provide service support for 3D printers (and an occasional MC trip by me!). It fits most sport bikes down the center (like my SV650, 83"): it will not fit a very long bike (like a V-Strom, 90"). Load floor is low so loading and unloading is very easy. Currently just under 120,000 miles.

$8,500 or best reasonable cash offer. Can be seen in Peabody, MA by appointment this week and Manchester, NH thereafter. TIA Call 603.627.9300 extension 2111

i-QRZH3Hh-L.jpg

i-vjkpvgk-L.jpg

i-7Tv8BC3-L.jpg

i-s5852Bt-L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom