2010 Competition Calendar

Bill- last year when you did this it was awesome thanks- want us to post some matches that aren't on this yet?

I'm thinking the S&W Indoor IDPA Nats in Feb
Hartford, CT Chilli IDPA match in Jan
August 14, 15 IDPA NE REgionals (Not sure of start times yet)

Yes. If you know of a match that is not listed here, please let me know.

With all these new IDPA listings, we might not see too much of you on the USPSA circuit next year.

[rofl] I will make some of USPSA matches for sure. I will try to get to all the HSC matches as it's my home base. Then whatever others I can make based on location... Unfortunately some of these clubs in W MA are a couple hours from me.

However- isn't it great that there are so many options to shoot this year? All in the most anti gun state too!

Bill,
As I've told you before your calendars are a great help to we shooters. You should PM Derek and request him to "sticky" this.

Respectfully,
jkelly

[rofl] I will make some of USPSA matches for sure. I will try to get to all the HSC matches as it's my home base. Then whatever others I can make based on location... Unfortunately some of these clubs in W MA are a couple hours from me.

However- isn't it great that there are so many options to shoot this year? All in the most anti gun state too!

Ohhhh if you are going to be a sissy about it you can hop in with me to hit the USPSA matches out in Springfield. I usually take in a few of them each winter... [pot] I love the matches Westfield puts on at S&W during the winter months. They are worth the drive for us. Lets do it.

Ohhhh if you are going to be a sissy about it you can hop in with me to hit the USPSA matches out in Springfield. I usually take in a few of them each winter... [pot] I love the matches Westfield puts on at S&W during the winter months. They are worth the drive for us. Lets do it.

I'm in! Jan 3rd is the first one- should we go there or MRA?

Bass River Rod & Gun 2010 Action Shooting Schedule
BASS RIVER ROD AND GUN CLUB INC.
ACTION PISTOL SPORTS SCHEDUELE 2010

March 7: Steel Challenge
March 21: IDPA Spring Warm UP

April 18: IDPA Classifier Match
May 2: USPSA
May16: IDPA
June 6: USPSA Multi Gun Match
June 20: IDPA
July 4: USPSA
July 18: Steel Challenge
August 1: USPSA
August: 15 IDPA
August 29: Steel Challenge
September 5: USPSA
September 19: IDPA
October 3: USPSA Combined Pistol/Rifle Match
October 17: IDPA
October 31: Steel Challenge
November 7: USPSA
November 21: Steel Challenge
December 5: USPSA
December 19: Steel Challenge

All start times 10:00 AM

Contacts:

Steve Noyes @ [email protected] (IDPA)
Jerry Loftus@ [email protected] (IDPA)
Tim Kent@ [email protected] ( USPSA, Steel Challenge)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom