• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2009 Competition Calendar

Nice work AMB. Ive been looking for something like this.

On a related note, I cant subscribe or download via my iPhone. And for you Apple gurus, how do I sync AMB's calendar with my iPhone?

It is an iCal calendar.
If iPhone has iCal, just subscribe to it.

Go to the web version, http://ical.mac.com/wmccurdy53/2009_Shoots, and look in the lower left corner for the "Subscribe" link.

BTW, I'm the guy responsible for this.

Oh, sorry McCurdy, I didn't mean to give your credit to someone else. It is a very nice calendar; thanks for doing all the work.

I still can't access the subscription function. It won't work on either my iPhone or my Windows based laptop. Just FYI.

Oh, sorry McCurdy, I didn't mean to give your credit to someone else. It is a very nice calendar; thanks for doing all the work.

I still can't access the subscription function. It won't work on either my iPhone or my Windows based laptop. Just FYI.

I know about Windoze syncing, I can't fix that, but I was able to test subscribing on Vista and it did work.
You should still be able to bookmark the link and view it in IE.

Send the author of this post a PM, he was able to subscribe on his iPhone.
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=762411&postcount=21

The upcoming MRA pin match is listed for 04/21/09 at 12:30. That's a Tuesday.

Is this correct? The last one was on Sunday. Maybe there just wasn't enough room on the Sunday portion of the spreadsheet.

Thanks again for setting up the calendar, it's a big help and much appreciated!

The upcoming MRA pin match is listed for 04/21/09 at 12:30. That's a Tuesday.

Is this correct? The last one was on Sunday. Maybe there just wasn't enough room on the Sunday portion of the spreadsheet.

Thanks again for setting up the calendar, it's a big help and much appreciated!

I just double checked the calendar and there are NO MRA dates listed for 21 Apr.

Where are you guys seeing this? Is it on the web version or did you download the calendar? If it is showing up wrong, I need to fix something.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Bass River USPSA Start time

Please change the calander to reflect that the actual start time for Bass River USPSA is 10am

Also Please post Wednesday Night Action Pistol Practice 5pm til sunset every Weds.

Thanks

Tim Kent
Match Director

thanks for this, im thinking i might like to get into IDPA and this will definitely be helpful! here is where the subscribe link is, btw. i had to look for a minute.

picture1xvl.jpg

as for the iphone question, once you have the calendar subscribed in ical, or whatever the windows equivalent is, you should be able to select it as a calendar to sync in the options in itunes. hope thats helpful for anyone else that might come along!

You can view the 2009 Competition Calendar at:
http://ical.me.com/wmccurdy53/2009_Shoots

You can subscribe to 2009 Competition Calendar at:
webcal://ical.me.com/wmccurdy53/2009_Shoots.ics

I will continue to update and refresh the calendar as more information becomes available. If you subscribe to the calendar, your local calendar will be automatically updated.
If you learn of a shoot that you think others might be interested in, forward the information to me and I will get it on the calendar.
To the best of my knowledge, the information contained therein is correct, but I would recommend verifying before traveling too far.

Pelham Fish and Game will be running its turning target range every Wednesday night between now and the end of September for all those interested. Gates will open sometime between 5:00-5:30pm. Non members will need to pay $3 per visit.

There will be a few Wednesdays when the range will be closed. July-8, July-15. If there are additional dates, we will send an update out to this distribution.

Directions to the range:

Directions To The Range: From points south: Rt 93 North to exit 2.* Make a right at the exit light.* (*) Make a right at next light (South Policy).* Make a right at next light (Lowell Rd).* Follow for approx 3 miles.* Make a right onto Hobbs Rd (you will see signs for Pelham Fish and Game).* Make next right onto Simpson Mill Rd. PFG is about ½ mile on the right.* Pistol range is located to left and rear of the main clubhouse. From Points North: Rt. 93 South to exit 2.* Make a right at end of exit ramp.* Follow the same directions as above from (*) point.*

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-...xO3mBw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1

Back
Top Bottom