2008 IDPA New England Regional Championship – August 16 & 17

This match was revived in 2007 by the CT Sport Shooters and the Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford and held in CT.

The 2008 match will be on August 16 & 17, 2008 and hosted by the Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford in Dartmouth, Massachusetts, along with our friends the CT Sport Shooters and Metro-West Tactical.

Plans are for a 12 stage match, 2 of which will be the low-light/no-light variety on the indoor range so you'll need a flashlight (or you can borrow one). This match is shot in 1 day – choice either Saturday or Sunday. Squading will be 8 man squads. Match fee includes a hat, lunch, door prizes, etc. Breakfast will be available for purchase. Additional info can be found at: http://www.rodgun-nb.org/ap/schedules/IDPANER2008.htm

UPDATE: We've just about got the stages done - they look great (not that I'm biased or anything).

There are just a couple spots left for Sunday - if you still want to make this match - please call/email me asap. See the flyer for contact info.

Thanks to the staff for the good weather and great match. For those of you that do not know MAShooter, Dave is one of the hardest working Match Directors I know.

Thanks Dave

Congratulations to Scott B., David B., Eugene G., Fred R., and Craig B.

Dave is one of the hardest working Match Directors I know.---RGS

You know I sat through the after match SO meeting while the match was rehashed, sort of a lessons learned meeting, and couldn't help but wonder why Dave and Craig and Gene would do as much work as they do. Then it hit me, they just like having large numbers of people to beat.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom