2007 USPSA Northeast Section Match

The Mainiacs all wore facial hair as required by Maine state law (including women).
Check out their schedule at www.maine3gun.org. I'm looking forward to shooting up thayah.

Dan, I resemble that comment! Thanks for putting on a good match!

Our Augusta, Maine match schedule is: 9:00-9:30 am starts.
Saturday August 25, an 8 stage pistol match with one classifer. $30
Saturday September 15, special classifer match, 6 stages. $30
Sunday October 6, 3 gun/ multigun championship match. $40
Saturday, Nov 17 regular monthly pistol match. $20

We would love to have you guys come up and play. We have a handful of some pretty salty competitors up here that alot of you know and alot of new ones as well. Our typical numbers run around 30 or so and growing. If we have visitors from away we would be happy to put you in an express squad to help get you on the road home as early as possible.

The Mainiacs are MGM-Ironmen, which is as hardcore as you can get.

Seems redundant... [smile]

It was a great match Dan. Its nice to see what can happen when folks from different clubs pull together. You did a great job of leading the Haaavad crew. Now if we can just get Newman under control. [wink]

I tried to thank the RO's at each stage when the "geezer squad" finished. If I missed anyone I'm sorry....Thank You! The match was awesome, best bang for the buck by a long shot. We always learn something at each match. I learned not to have the family reunion the day before :) Hal learned not to trust bubble gum to retain a front sight. Glyn learned that lawn tractors really are hard cover! I also learned that a certain limited shooter is flirting with the "Dark Side"
Again, thanks for the match!!!

The Mainiacs all wore facial hair as required by Maine state law (including women).

It does get cold up here in the winter ya know.....
[rofl]

We will be holding matches all the way to December, then start up again on New Years Day, to kick off the year as the first match in the country to be held in 08. (We did this in 07 as well).

This Saturday will be our big 200 round 4 stage match. next month will be a standard 4 stage event.. October / November will be another 5 stage qualifier.. then another standard 4 stage in December.
All of the dates and information can be found on the Maine 3 gun site.
www.maine3gun.org

As far as Ironman... when can I convince some more of us Yankee's to join me out there??
Trust me.. you will never forget it.

Last edited:
Looks like a big high five goes out to Matt Joe. Nice shooting and it was great shooting with you guys again!

Hal- no big high five for me, I just shot the match, big high fives should go out to the Harvard crew, and all the volunteers who worked to set up, and run this match. This was no small undertaking, and they sure made it run smooth

Even if they tried to wear our squad out by making us walk from one end of the range to the other and back before we got to shoot anything.
Nice shooting with you again also, hope to see you shooting more this season, and next.

Back
Top Bottom