• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS 2005 Golden Tee Arcade Game

Description : 2005 Golden Tee Arcade Game. Works but their is a short and sometimes the game will turn off or scramble during play. I am not electronically inclined enough to figure it out or have the room for it any longer. My buddies and I have had a blast playing it over the years but it's time to let go of it. To the right person who can repair it, it's a score.

Selling Terms : I can deliver it if you're close by, 15-20 mins away. If not you're responsible for pick up.

Price : $100 or best offer.

Contact Information: PM me please.

IMG_20141209_113755154.jpg

IMG_20141209_113745796.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom