• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS 2000 Ski Doo Mach 1 snowmobile

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Have decided to put my snowmobile on the block. 2000 Ski Doo Mach 1 triple/triple. I'm the 3rd owner. First owner was the wife of a local mechanic. Second was the girlfriend of my landscaper whose shop is next to #1 and never rode it.
Never crashed. In outstanding condition, no rips or cracks, picked, double runner carbide skegs, electronic reverse, V Force reeds, Dyno Port can w/ stock pipes, clutched. Still have stock parts. 4593 miles. Always moved in enclosed trailer before I owned it, garage kept only under my ownership. I mostly rode my RX1 until I sold that a few years ago.
This is an old school sled that has plenty of speed and is known for being one of the first across the lake or to the front of the pack on the straights and can stay there with that very distinctive sound.
It does have the known minor oil leak at the tank seam from that era so I just kept the oil below that joint. Never felt like ripping the tank out to heat weld it.

1800.00 OBRO. Listed here before it goes to CL. Pictures available.

Back
Top Bottom