20-Round Colt Preban AR mags on Gunbroker

dreppucci007

NES Member
Here's a Gunbroker auction for some 20-round Colt preban AR mags:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=84225303

Colt AR15 M16 20rd USGI Preban Magazines NEW!

$24.00 each

(Last six I have left) You are bidding on new unused Preban factory Colt M16 20 round M16 AR15 USGI issue magazines. These mags are in new condition and have never had a round in them. These are factory Colt UI magazines with the alloy followers and were manufactured in the late 1960's and early 1970's. They have the USGI markings and are preban magazines. Some finish wear from being in storage for almost 40 years but new and unused. This is a Dutch auction so one bid = one mag. Bid on whatever quanity you want. Shipping will be $7.00 for the first mag and 0.75 for each thereafter. I will not ship to any state that cannot own hi-cap magazines. If you live in one of these states please do not bid. If you live in a state that allows Pre 1994 Hi-Caps or live in a free state then bid away! I only ship to CONN US only. SORRY NO PAYPAL!

There are no bids as of right now!

$24 is higher than I paid even during the Fed ban. However I don't care if they were used or not. I also don't care to pay extra for the "prancing pony" as Colt made NO mags, but contracted out to the same folks that sell theirs for less money.

Before anyone in MA bids, they should check with the seller to MAKE SURE that he's willing to ship here. Many state as he does but then will tell you that they won't sell ANY >10 rd mags to MA at all (since they tend to copy the policies of many retailers/distributors that just don't want to deal with MA).

I will say that USGI 20 rd mags are the best out there!

Back
Top Bottom