• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

20 questions LTC Quiz

Does anyone have any examples of what types of questions on a MA. LTC quiz? I'm applying in Woburn Ma. I know...I know...RED

By "quiz" I think they just mean questions you may be asked.

I was asked
Where can I not carry
How do you travel in a car with a gun
What states can I carry in

This was in Everett in early 2020

By "quiz" I think they just mean questions you may be asked.

I was asked
Where can I not carry
How do you travel in a car with a gun
What states can I carry in

This was in Everett in early 2020
What gives them the right to ask you those questions and if you cannot answer them what gives them the right to deny you a license? Your State Police certificate shows that you have completed the required education and I'm not aware of stupidity (or lack of memory) being a requirement of suitability.

The Woburn Police webpage says that they tell applicants to study a Summary of 1998 Gun Control laws and a Summary of the 2014 changes to gun laws.

Why do I think Mass cleaned up the law and prohibited departments from adding additional requirements?

Was I just having a really good dream?

I never had to take any quiz. Well other than the dumb NRA basic pistol course quiz. That one was pretty much common sense stuff.

I always answer choice (C) when I don’t know the question... 😜

I had a Finance prof in college 30 years ago that would do this. Straight face. Something along the lines of, "I gave this test to my wife this morning before coming over here. She's not very bright. But she said she felt better when she guessed B. In case that helps."

It was always somewhat humorous. He ALWAYS completely busted on his wife in the process. I found it quietly hysterical. Five tests. 5 different renditions of it that semester.

The Woburn Police webpage says that they tell applicants to study a Summary of 1998 Gun Control laws and a Summary of the 2014 changes to gun laws.

What a bunch a f***tards

Don’t mention you’re an alcoholic or addicted to any drugs, prescription or otherwise, and let them know you’re not planning on doing anything stupid.

Back
Top Bottom