20 July 2017 a shameful anniversary!

I'm prolly gonna sell my AR, for real. I figure whether the laws get overturned and things go back to normal, or Healy's patience for not prosecuting all us scary rifle owners runs out, we're in a bubble right now.

Last edited:
Just based on the pool of gun owners I know outside of NES, I say 90%. You know, the "why would you need anything more than a revolver" crowd, the same ones who haven't touched their loaded revolver that's been sitting in the closet for years.

I agree with the Greek, so many times at ranges I hear the same gun myths propagated. "If you can't defend yourself with 10 rounds you *Insert blank dumb statement about aim or suitability of ownership here*" Drives me nuts. (Unrelated I've been to Greece, its beautiful and I miss the Gyros and Souvlaki at 4AM after going out to the bars, the US needs more of that)

Truthfully, you'd probably get a better reaction if she banned pump and break action shotguns. [rolleyes]

Right, you can't even really hunt deer with a rifle in MA can you? I'm surprised that doesn't bother the fudds at all.

I don't know which I think less of:
A fudd that exercises their second amendment right. But refuses to get involved to protect it because he says it doesn't apply to him.[angry]
Or the anti's that wish to remove the 2nd amendment from the constitution and abolish all citizen ownership.[sad2]

At this point I have more respect for the anti's![rolleyes]
Some are just misinformed. The firearm owner should know better!

I propose we all celebrate the date by inviting some folks to the range who have never been exposed to guns before. You may be surprise who says yes! All it took was one range trip for me and I was hooked, the rest is history.

Keep it going with 1 person per quarter and I think it could really have an impact on the future of this state.

"Firearm owners in MA have been slowly backing up to the wall since 1968.
What are we going to do when there is no wall left to back up to?"
We are a small minority that the majority hates w/a passion. Trumps election has inflamed the libs beyond recognition and they are/will take out their wrath on us. We have neither the numbers nor the money to fight them here and even if we did it's not worth it. This State is way to expensive, over crowded w/useful idiots has lousy weather and roads/traffic and idiotic drivers. The State and the majority of it's residents are part of the coastal elite who hate us and the majority of average Joe and Jane Americans. No sense falling on your sword for a State that's not worth the effort. My grandson is 4 months old and would be the only thing that keeps me here for a few more years.

must be a military aspect of looking at things. HOOAH!

i swear i will vote for every democrat commie before we leave this paradise too. just out spite too. ROFL.

I have a sadistic side, so i would be punching myself in the balls technically. i want to watch it burn. but it won't. look at CA.

Firearm owners in MA have been slowly backing up to the wall since 1968.
What are we going to do when there is no wall left to back up to?

How do you wake up the firearm owners in this state to the fact that they are only a few unconstitutional laws away from being stripped of all firearm ownership rights?

What is it going to take for the people of Massachusetts to once again listen and stand up for their rights?

shoot back

most are aware but it would take chipping away a little at a time, not a few laws

when they push us over the edge or nearly, then maybe people will push back, otherwise the sheeple will get what they deserve

Fudds will be Fudds. But if / when they become activated it may be the tipping point. Herself's AR rule last year was safe for her (besides being in the PRM) because it didn't affect the Fudds. I know the Dems strategy is the frog in the warm water technique, but if they make a strategic error and the Fudds wake up, perhaps there will be hope.

Nope. The only thing they'll do is whine loudly that someone else didn't protect their rights when they finally come for the fudd's guns. Look at England.

Back
Top Bottom