20 July 2017 a shameful anniversary!

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
In just 60 days we will reach the one year mark since the tyrannical rule of Maura Healey began as State legislators ceded their responsibilitiy for representative lawmaking over to that smug, attention-seeking, would-be political climber.

I have not heard anything about purposed events yet.
Should I plan to be in front of the State House again this year?

The last time we all gathered at the state house and then tried to lobby our legislature it amounted to a whole lot of nada. I don't think a 1 year anniversary is going to change anything. I don't think our legislators know we are even alive, as long as we keep voting for them.

MA is a lost cause. anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

you can either suck it up, play nice with your masters or GTFO and enjoy freedom somewhere else.

wife and I have our exit plan and we can't ****ing wait to escape this cesspool of sheep, the traffic, the dirty POL's, the over taxation etc.

sad because i will not even miss it, so i will be back to visit family and friends who are too deep in the MA koolaid and think the quality of life here is actually "good"... they are just used to being oppressed. aside from me showing them houses where we are looking to relocate to, the lower taxes, less "big government" they still find a reason to defend this POS state.

can you tell i hate it here? we want our kids to grow up in a less police state where everything is illegal. except being illegal.

Marty Walsh was on the news this morning defending his stand against dumb-ass trump. nevermind the never ending violence that plagues the city, it's all about agenda. how the hell does that happen? because #m*******

PS: i hate it here.

this state has been wearing on both our souls.... time to GTFO and laugh at it for a change. vs. BOHICA.

This is exactly what MH wants us to do. The more of us that leave the better for her. I can't blame you leaving in the sense the cost of living with will be cheaper where you're going and so your kids don't have to deal with the bull we are experiencing.

I wouldn't say this state is a lost cause right now because we've heard that for years and once NRA/GOAL filed that lawsuit some of us are gaining hope.

This is exactly what MH wants us to do. The more of us that leave the better for her. I can't blame you leaving in the sense the cost of living with will be cheaper where you're going and so your kids don't have to deal with the bull we are experiencing.

I wouldn't say this state is a lost cause right now because we've heard that for years and once NRA/GOAL filed that lawsuit some of us are gaining hope.

i used to share and believe in this optimism. glass half-full.

but all that keeps happening is higher property taxes, tax taxes and authoritarian dirty MF AG's decide to make arbitrary interpretations to basically call YOU a felon in possession of an assault weapon(s).

who does that? this is the only reason i'm glad Trump won for now. he's not capitalizing on the deaths of women and children.

YOU (me) are pissing in the wind spending dollars in this cesspool of oppression. wife and I made up our minds and we'll be gone... 2-3 years tops.

as far as we're concerned, beacon hill needs an enema... at least we are no longer under threat from DC for now.

//sorry not sorry for anther rant//

PS: she played it just right after the FL club shooting. dimples and the likes are not stupid. they only care about power.

wanna take bets on who's running for prez? the walking eagle indian and dimples... aka a bird too full of shit to fly and the symbol of diversity (dimples)... because if they don't get elected, re-elected then everyone is racist. right?

ROFL. only thing to save us now is an alien invasion.

I would be down for a visit to Boston's state house steps on that day.

I know it will not change anything that goes on inside the place.

See our founding fathers didn't picket to change the minds of those in the existing establishment.
They did it to gather support for change of establishment!

Firearm owners here in MA need to stick together though this infringement of our rights.

We need more firearm owners to get involved in supporting the efforts of those trying to resolve this issue.

I don't want to forget what those in office do when it's time to vote!

Patriots since 1776 have given their lives for free speech and the rights guaranteed by the 2nd amendment.

If Paul Revere asked you to carry the message, would you answer the call?

Last edited:
Wait, we landed on the moon?

camera-man-on-the-moon-59781.jpg

We can fight the battle here or we can fight it elsewhere. It's that simple.

Was it that long ago that the Democrats controlled the Deep South???? It was in my lifetime. LBJ was from Texas. Is it so strange to see if the battle is lost here, it will spread.

Decades from now, we'll look at places like South Carolina, Alabama and Texas as more liberal and restrictive than MA, NY and CA are now. Unless we decide to stand and fight.

Go? No sir! You couldn't DRAG me away!

(FWIW, all of your protests are meaningless. Look how many #BureauofLandManagement and #NeverDump protests. What's it changed? Nada. Your best bet is to reach into your POCKETS and pull out some coin for the NRA, GOAL, Comm2A and other organizations. Money talks, BS walks.)

i used to share and believe in this optimism. glass half-full.

but all that keeps happening is higher property taxes, tax taxes and authoritarian dirty MF AG's decide to make arbitrary interpretations to basically call YOU a felon in possession of an assault weapon(s).

who does that? this is the only reason i'm glad Trump won for now. he's not capitalizing on the deaths of women and children.

YOU (me) are pissing in the wind spending dollars in this cesspool of oppression. wife and I made up our minds and we'll be gone... 2-3 years tops.

as far as we're concerned, beacon hill needs an enema... at least we are no longer under threat from DC for now.

//sorry not sorry for anther rant//

Exactly. I am literally planning the same move as you. two - three years tops, and I am out of this god forsaken state. Im going down to North Carolina, and South Carolina to look at property this summer.

I am betting Maura puts out a press release on 7/20 telling everyone how wonderful she is for making tens of thousands of felons overnight, even though we all know she only did it because she wanted to be Hillary's USAG and knew she would face no opposition from the governor, the legislature or 90% of the people in the state.

Firearm owners in MA have been slowly backing up to the wall since 1968.
What are we going to do when there is no wall left to back up to?

How do you wake up the firearm owners in this state to the fact that they are only a few unconstitutional laws away from being stripped of all firearm ownership rights?

Look at the unjust obstacles put forth by some town police deptartments to issue LTC.

The idiotic list of firearms that we, the good, clean and honest citizens are given to purchase off of.

The storage laws written to snare you out of a right and forever make you a prohibited person!

The money and time spent applying for permission to exercise a right in the constitution.

The laws governing ammunition and components and god forbid you have a 22 lr shell in your car without a permit!

The gun free zones that stop only the lawful.

While criminals set free by our courts and acquire what ever they like and follow no such laws!

All I keep thinking about is how pro 2nd amendment Paul Revere was in warning the colonist the British were coming to take their arms!

What is it going to take for the people of Massachusetts to once again listen and stand up for their rights?

Last edited:
MA is a lost cause. anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

you can either suck it up, play nice with your masters or GTFO and enjoy freedom somewhere else.

wife and I have our exit plan and we can't ****ing wait to escape this cesspool of sheep, the traffic, the dirty POL's, the over taxation etc.

sad because i will not even miss it, so i will be back to visit family and friends who are too deep in the MA koolaid and think the quality of life here is actually "good"... they are just used to being oppressed. aside from me showing them houses where we are looking to relocate to, the lower taxes, less "big government" they still find a reason to defend this POS state.

can you tell i hate it here? we want our kids to grow up in a less police state where everything is illegal. except being illegal.

Marty Walsh was on the news this morning defending his stand against dumb-ass trump. nevermind the never ending violence that plagues the city, it's all about agenda. how the hell does that happen? because #m*******

PS: i hate it here.
You are correct.

Its not a war if one side leaves before it starts, a hard fought defeat is better than a surrender !

Truth. I learned this in little league.

Oh, and will the last firearm owner in Massachusetts please shoot out the lights before leaving.
Thanks, The Management...

"Firearm owners in MA have been slowly backing up to the wall since 1968.
What are we going to do when there is no wall left to back up to?"
We are a small minority that the majority hates w/a passion. Trumps election has inflamed the libs beyond recognition and they are/will take out their wrath on us. We have neither the numbers nor the money to fight them here and even if we did it's not worth it. This State is way to expensive, over crowded w/useful idiots has lousy weather and roads/traffic and idiotic drivers. The State and the majority of it's residents are part of the coastal elite who hate us and the majority of average Joe and Jane Americans. No sense falling on your sword for a State that's not worth the effort. My grandson is 4 months old and would be the only thing that keeps me here for a few more years.

The last time we all gathered at the state house and then tried to lobby our legislature it amounted to a whole lot of nada. I don't think a 1 year anniversary is going to change anything. I don't think our legislators know we are even alive, as long as we keep voting for them.

They don't care about that. They have plenty of people to bring in if we stop voting for them.

People forget their history. The first American Patriots were in the minority as well. A good portion of the Colonies were pro-British. And a good amount were ambivalent. I'm sure some left, tail tucked to safer pastures in Canadana or in the Caribbean. Paint yourself however you want. I'm going Ben Franklin on their asses. (Gonna drink to excess, post a bunch of anti-antigunner stuff and pick up wimmins!)

I see a big banner that says
"One year ago today our Legislature surrendered to the tyrant Maura Healey" But I, hoping to be in NH by then.

Back
Top Bottom