20+ Gun Stolen from Bass Pro

Why even bother with the bolt action rifles ???
They're typically less desireable to criminals because they're larger, heavier and much harder to conceal.

Description of perpetrators:
  • Skinny man, 6 feet tall wearing a black and yellow hooded sweatshirt, dark jeans.
  • Man, 5 feet 10 inches tall, wearing a red jacket, dark jeans.
  • Man, 5 feet 7 inches tall, wearing a yellow and blue jacket, dark jeans.
So, we can get colors of clothing, but we can't get color of skin? And why are we assuming their gender in these useless descriptions?

And I read what I just wrote - and wonder who's worse - the person who self-censored that description - or me for laughing at it.

• Skinny man, 6 feet tall wearing a black and yellow hooded sweatshirt, dark jeans.
So, we can get colors of clothing, but we can't get color of skin? And why are we assuming their gender in these useless descriptions?

And I read what I just wrote - and wonder who's worse - the person who self-censored that description - or me for laughing at it.

Not only that but they called the first guy skinny man. How do they know he doesn't identify as fat? he could be trans-fat. The other 2 could be fat guys who identify as skinny and are trans-slender. And we don't know their pronouns!

At least we know nome of them is Bloomberg. They are all too tall.

The items taken were chosen by the quartet for their range of musical qualities....it's Nashville 🎶

Last edited:
Why even bother with the bolt action rifles ???
They're typically less desireable to criminals because they're larger, heavier and much harder to conceal.

I doubt this was a "brains" kind of operation....

Really, this is 2020, no need to body shame the skinny dude! LOL

1582835679667.png

Back
Top Bottom