• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

$20 1 year NRA membership ($15 off) or $300 for lifetime NRA membership ($700 off)

Signed up last night after watching an anti-NRA YouTube video haha. Too bad
Been a year already?

I never know when my membership would have expired since they send me about 15 renewal letters in the mail throughout the year.

Hahaha because i get renewal notices for everyone that signs up through the gift membership link, since the nra wants me to give gift renewals, i get hundreds of notices. Literally.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I've been a Life Member for years, welcome to the Club. I did it the old fashioned way paying in installmants.

I wish they'd do the $300 lifetime like last year; I'd sign up (again) once and for all.

upped for 5 more years......

Try calling them at the number on my page and talk to them. Tell them I got it for $300 and you would like the same. That's all I had to do originally.

For $300 you get a lifetime membership and twice a day calls from the NRA for donations.....I asked them how much it was to donate and NOT call me anymore for a year.....made the donation but that didn't work either....I have 7 numbers in my phone they use.....No problem with them asking for donations but twice a day is a little much....

For $300 you get a lifetime membership and twice a day calls from the NRA for donations.....I asked them how much it was to donate and NOT call me anymore for a year.....made the donation but that didn't work either....I have 7 numbers in my phone they use.....No problem with them asking for donations but twice a day is a little much....
Have you tried this? I'm a life member, and I don't get any calls from NRA.

Q: How can I reduce the amount of mail I receive from the NRA?
A: Simply email us at [email protected] or dial 800-NRA-3888 and request to be placed on the "Do Not Promote" list. This will significantly reduce the amount of mail you receive without affecting important mailings, magazine service, or your membership renewal.

Oh, youre a lifetime member now! Well now they will stop calling you and emailing you for more money! Haha. I literally renew my membership every year and like 3 weeks later I get calls and emails asking for more. I'm glad we have them but damn they wont leave me alone. Haha

Oh, youre a lifetime member now! Well now they will stop calling you and emailing you for more money! Haha. I literally renew my membership every year and like 3 weeks later I get calls and emails asking for more. I'm glad we have them but damn they wont leave me alone. Haha
All you guys doing the belly aching, have you actually READ and DONE the steps in the quote from NRA above? It doesn't matter if you are a life member or not. Complaining on NES won't fix your problem, although it probably makes you feel better.

If you renew through a link on GOAL's website there is a discount. Just put your current member number on the form. Something like $30 becomes $20 and so on for multi year.

I never understood discounted NRA membership. Are there any personal benefits? Like, free oil changes, or 5% off at Dunkin Donuts? Do you get a 10% off if you become an NRA life member?
People talk about the $300 NRA Life membership like they talk about $300 deals on a $1000 plasma TV on Black Friday. Like they're about to get something worth $1000 for just $300.
But you're not getting anything. You're giving.
To me, membership in NRA is a way to support the cause. From each to his abilities, to preserve our right to keep and bear arms.

Saving on NRA membership is like giving a homeless man 30 cents instead of a dollar but feeling just as good about oneself as if donating a dollar. What an awesome and generous me - I helped the guy for a full dollar worth at 70% off!

P.S. In case you wonder: I paid the full grand for NRA life membership, and then some. I gave because I wanted to help, not because I wanted a sticker.

I never understood discounted NRA membership. Are there any personal benefits? Like, free oil changes, or 5% off at Dunkin Donuts? Do you get a 10% off if you become an NRA life member?
People talk about the $300 NRA Life membership like they talk about $300 deals on a $1000 plasma TV on Black Friday. Like they're about to get something worth $1000 for just $300.
To me, membership in NRA is a way to support the cause. From each to his abilities, to preserve our right to keep and bear arms.

Saving on NRA membership is like giving a homeless man 30 cents instead of a dollar but feeling just as good about oneself as if donating a dollar. What an awesome and generous me - I helped the guy for a full dollar worth at 70% off!

P.S. In case you wonder: I paid the full grand for NRA life membership, and then some. I gave because I wanted to help, not because I wanted a sticker.
The NRA doesn't actually do much rights fighting stuff. That's funded by the NRA-ILA etc. There are benefits if you enjoy the magazine, your range requires membership, your gun shop gives discounts

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Have no fear, no matter what you pay for your membership NRA gives you MANY opportunities to shed your guilt and fork over $100s or $1000s of dollars each year in donations. The Emails and Snailmail is never ending and full of such opportunities.

NRA hasn't offered the $300 deal in a number of years now. The best they have done is $500 for life membership.

Back
Top Bottom