• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

20,000 DNC emails leaked, Wikileaks exposes rigged Primary, interesting timing!!

I searched and couldn't find a thread. This is some damning stuff right before the convention starts in Philly. This will light the blaze under Sanders supporters.
http://observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/

In its recent leak of 20,000 DNC emails from January 2015 to May 2016, DNC staff discuss how to deal with Bernie Sanders’ popularity as a challenge to Clinton’s candidacy. Instead of treating Sanders as a viable candidate for the Democratic ticket, the DNC worked against him and his campaign to ensure Clinton received the nomination.

Instead of treating Sanders with impartiality, the DNC exhibits resentful disdain toward him and the thousands of disenfranchised voters he could have brought into the party.

“Wondering if there’s a good Bernie narrative for a story, which is that Bernie never ever had his act together, that his campaign was a mess,” wrote DNC Deputy Communications Director Mark Paustenbach to DNC Communications Director Luis Miranda, in response to backlash over DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz shutting off the Sanders campaign’s access to voter database files.

What' interesting is there is zero mention of this on any media outlet, there's a blackout on this event.
Timing is everything. Philly should blow up.

This is popcorn worthy but the popcorn Emoji won't load for me. This will be very interesting right before the DNC

It will go unreported, the media was working with the DNC to ensure Killary's success
It's being talked about. Fox already ran a piece within the last 10 mins. It will make the morning shows tomorrow aswell. Of course not as much as it should but it's out there.

This is popcorn worthy but the popcorn Emoji won't load for me. This will be very interesting right before the DNC

Won't be of any interest if no one really sees it. MSM won't be showing it is my bet. They will only jump on the wagon if someone else gets it out there.

Back
Top Bottom