2 Year old shoots man in head

Yeah I caught this yesterday and had mixed emotions. Here's a kid who had a father that was an absolute moron for letting him pick up a loaded gun. I don't know what's worse, growing up without a father or having a father that's a complete a-hole.

Yeah I heard this morning that:
1. They didnt know who owned the loaded gun left on a table in the house
2. They werent sure whose kid it was who was walking around the house

Something is so fishy about the story.....who leaves an unknown loaded weapon laying on a table with kids around? how do they not even know whose toddler is running around their house?

Im with O&A: An adult shot this man in the head, maybe by accident, and they are using some poor little kid to avoid a criminal charge and hoping itll fall into the "tragic accident" category rather than expose what exactly went on....

Seems they learned from the Dorchester event....in that case, to avoid the repercussions, a family initially claimed an assailant killed their son to protect the fact that the whole family was a group of scumbag criminals, and it turned out is was their kid....i see this as potentially the reverse...if it wasnt their gun or their kid, its hard to find someone to blame for what could have been any number of situations...

All speculation, but i bet a lot more comes out as time goes on...

Last edited:
Yeah I heard this morning that:
1. They didnt know who owned the loaded gun left on a table in the house
2. They werent sure whose kid it was who was walking around the house

Something is so fishy about the story.....who leaves an unknown loaded weapon laying on a table with kids around? how do they not even know whose toddler is running around their house?

Im with O&A: An adult shot this man in the head, maybe by accident, and they are using some poor little kid to avoid a criminal charge and hoping itll fall into the "tragic accident" category rather than expose what exactly went on....

+1... smells like a setup to me.... along the lines of:

-"I was cleaning my gun and it went off" (and the bullet manages
to shoot the guys wife in the back of her head, as she's sitting in a chair in the other room)

"I dropped the gun and it went off"

etc.

A lot of people try to set up plausible sounding accidents to cover
up a murder.

-Mike

I have a 2.5yo and I really doubt she could fire my M&P9, not that she'll have the opportunity anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom