• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2 - Thunderbeast Ultra-5 and Ultra-7 Silencers - New. $800 ea

dcmdon

NES Member
I'm continuing to clear out the unused stuff. I've got 2 brand new Thunderbeast silencers ready to sell. They are at an dealer and will ship tax free to your dealer in just a couple of weeks.

They are both .30 cal and are considered to be the finest Precision Rifle suppressors you can buy.

Ultra-7 is ODB - $900

Ultra-5 is FDE - $900

They are designed to attach to a TBA flash hider or brake.
Price includes a thunderbeast brake.

Terms:
1) ALL STATE, FEDERAL, AND LOCAL LAWS WILL BE FOLLOWED.
2) Upon payment in full, and once a local FFL is provided an ATF form 3 will be filed. These are not taking very long. Probably 2-3 weeks. Then the item will transfer to your local dealer. It is up to you work with your local dealer to complete the transfer of the item to you.
3) Insured shipping $20
4) Payment by paypal, CC, personal check, USPS money order, bank check. Any type of payment is fine provided you understand that
a. Any paypal or CC will incur a 3.5% premium, unless paypal is sent as "pay a friend".
b. I will not ship item until bank or personal checks clear - in reality this should not really impact anything since the form 3 will take longer than it will take for the check to clear.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Please see my long history of membership and participation in this community. I've been a green member of NES for over 10 years and have many successful transactions.

Thanks for looking,

Don

20200403_133016390_iOS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom