2 seriously injured in Nashua shooting, police say

Zeo

NASHUA, N.H. —
Two people were injured Wednesday morning in a shooting in Nashua.

Nashua police said two people, a man and a woman, were treated and released for injuries that were not life-threatening.
Few details have been released. The shooting happened about 7 a.m. near the corner of Ash and Lake streets.
Police said a male juvenile was seen tampering with evidence and placed under arrest. He was charged with falsifying physical evidence and later identified as the person responsible for the shooting, police said.

Because of his age, his identity was not released.

Lake Street was closed between Pine and Vine streets, and a portion of Ash Street was shut down while police investigated.

http://www.wmur.com/article/2-seriously-injured-in-nashua-shooting/8295861

Resident (on video) says it's a drug area, "lot's of heroin".

Minor, moderate, serious, severe, critical. I'd say non life threatening gun shots wounds are pretty serious though depending on where, after being patched up no longer need to stay at hospital. It's not really that high a level of severity.

Lifetime Nashua resident told me once: "Stay away from the tree streets". I do him one better, I just stay away from the whole city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some areas have really turned to shit. Too bad really. The Holiday Stroll is coming up downtown. It's a great event but one year a lot of punks showed up dragging it way down. I spoke to a retired Captain who is now the Chief in town and he told me they were "wantabes".

Back
Top Bottom