2 Questions For a New Gun Owner

I forgot my two on renewal pre bruen and he said he didn’t care, don’t worry about it. The reference letters may be around for a while since it’s so pointless no 2A group is going to waste money fighting that in court when sensitive places, mag limits, AWB, handgun rosters, etc still exist.

Most towns don't ask for reference letters on a straight up renewal, it's just a shit-gate obstructionist thing to deter new license applications.

Permanent Residents can get S/S cards, so that is not proof of citizenship. I believe Temp. Residents can, too, if they are here to work.
Meh, true.

I guess my base statement is, if you are a citizen, you are a citizen. What 'proof' of citizenship do you think us 'normies' carry? There isn't one other than the de facto driver's license. No real need to drag your Nat Docs around with you. A LOT of new immigrants do it, and old school for that matter, but it's really not necessary unless you are trying to cross the border and don't have a passport. My passport is expired, so it isn't 'valid' for ID purposes 'officially'. The only people who technically have to carry docs are non-citizens.

Back
Top Bottom