• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2 new AR builds (sorry about the pics in advance)

My MK12/SPR build
DSCF0057.jpg

My first SBR
DSCF0058.jpg

DSCF0060.jpg

DSCF0061.jpg

DSCF0064.jpg

SBR is
-pre ban essential arms lower
-10.5 LMT upper
-Eotech 511
-Surefire Millennium 500a
- replacing M4 stock with LMT Sopmod

Supermoto said:
Sweet Ken

We'll have to get the little one together some time so they can play

Yeah we will and drive everyone to the other end of the line at hanson those short barrels are loud as hell

Great AR's!! Did you get the CLEO signature or go the corporation/ trust route for your form 1?

If you're looking to part with that Springfield TRP or know where to find another one in MA, let me know.

Thanks,
Craig

I got a signature from my Chief on my Form 1 and it took about a month and 2 weeks total to be approved thats even with the ATF sending back my fingerprint card for some parts I left out.

Craig that Operator TRP fell into my hands out of nowhere. I wanted a 1911 with a light rail and was going to settle with the new smith(great gun just that I wanted a SA Operator TRP) in the process of looking to get a Smith ordered I stumbled across the Operator TRP. I cant say enough good things about the Operator TRP out of the box its has everything and shoots better than I ever will be able to. Infact I have dumped all my other pistols and kept just this one.

Those are great pistols. I have fired a friend's. I think for the money, it's one of the best around. Has all of the features I want, except I don't like front slide serrations (but I could live with them [wink] ).

Back
Top Bottom